osFighter

Tom

5 hours ago, iamimpulse said:

Cheers mate! any chance you could give a quick guide on how to set up at sand crabs to use this? have tried multiple different settings nothings working for me, including setting safe/reset spots and afk mode. No luck. 

It sounds like you did it right, what issue was it having? I'm able to extend your trial once I resolve this so don't worry

45 minutes ago, Tom said:

It sounds like you did it right, what issue was it having? I'm able to extend your trial once I resolve this so don't worry

Awesome Cheers, What i have tried - Having Sand Crab selected and deselected in target NPC, With and Without Food, With and without Banking. It Appears if you kill the crabs too quickly and your waiting for spawn it believes its time to reset, it will run to the reset point and never returns. Hope this helps, i can provide logs as well if this helps. Cheers 

2 minutes ago, iamimpulse said:

Awesome Cheers, What i have tried - Having Sand Crab selected and deselected in target NPC, With and Without Food, With and without Banking. It Appears if you kill the crabs too quickly and your waiting for spawn it believes its time to reset, it will run to the reset point and never returns. Hope this helps, i can provide logs as well if this helps. Cheers 

It never returned, and you set the safespot?
Currently it thinks its time to reset if you havent been attacked for 10 seconds, I'm going to rework this now. Might as well test it myself to make sure its working properly

26 minutes ago, Tom said:

It never returned, and you set the safespot?
Currently it thinks its time to reset if you havent been attacked for 10 seconds, I'm going to rework this now. Might as well test it myself to make sure its working properly

Correct, Safe Spot Set. (Tried multiple spawn points along the coast) never returned to any of them. 10 Seconds, should be ample time. Could be something else causing the havoc. 

2 hours ago, iamimpulse said:

Correct, Safe Spot Set. (Tried multiple spawn points along the coast) never returned to any of them. 10 Seconds, should be ample time. Could be something else causing the havoc. 

I think I have fixed it. Lookout for version 1.05 in the top left when running the script, if you don't get a chance to use that version, I'll extend your trial.
Make sure you have safespot ticked in the settings as well (not sure if required, but might as well)

I don't seem to be able to set an area selection - F3 and F4 seem to work but not F1 or F2.

EDIT: Nevermind. So I'm able to select an area, but the script will just try to attack things outside of it and then walk back to it and cause some erratic behavior.

Edited by jayfialkowski

1 hour ago, jayfialkowski said:

I don't seem to be able to set an area selection - F3 and F4 seem to work but not F1 or F2.

EDIT: Nevermind. So I'm able to select an area, but the script will just try to attack things outside of it and then walk back to it and cause some erratic behavior.

Hey, how big is the area? Where is it? Does stuff move around? If the player walks out of the area you defined, it will walk back into it. I could make this not happen if you are in combat with one of your targets

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Hey, how big is the area? Where is it? Does stuff move around? If the player walks out of the area you defined, it will walk back into it. I could make this not happen if you are in combat with one of your targets

This is at the monastary west of Edgeville. The monks do walk around, but this occurs when a monk is outside of the area. The bot attacks the monk, steps outside of the area, then steps back in. So it looks pretty bot-like with it going in and out of the area. I basically want to set an area around a single monk spawn.

33 minutes ago, jayfialkowski said:

This is at the monastary west of Edgeville. The monks do walk around, but this occurs when a monk is outside of the area. The bot attacks the monk, steps outside of the area, then steps back in. So it looks pretty bot-like with it going in and out of the area. I basically want to set an area around a single monk spawn.

Are you able to see if the monk was in the area when the bot decided to attack it, and then it moves out? Or was it never in the area to begin with?

10 hours ago, Tom said:

Are you able to see if the monk was in the area when the bot decided to attack it, and then it moves out? Or was it never in the area to begin with?

Never in to begin with. I've also noticed that if I set loot to "Bones" and "Bury", upon killing an NPC (monk), it'll click to attack another one and then go back for the bones of the one it just killed. You'd think a real player would wait for bones to spawn, correct?

19 minutes ago, jayfialkowski said:

Never in to begin with. I've also noticed that if I set loot to "Bones" and "Bury", upon killing an NPC (monk), it'll click to attack another one and then go back for the bones of the one it just killed. You'd think a real player would wait for bones to spawn, correct?

Yeah some people definitely do, but some people kill a few things before deciding to loot because it would be EXP waste. I'm planning to add an option to wait for own loot
Theres an update coming as well that might help your issue

• Token changed the title to osFighter