osFighter

Tom

10 hours ago, bexxe said:

Nice, legend! 

I've had some bans with this script too, but "requesting a refund till problems get fixed" just sounds stupid imo. Especially when planning to buy it again? One thing I personally would like to see is to slower the speed of using the special attack weapon. Atm it's extremely fast, good at first sight but seems really botlike? Got banned the first time I used this option and noticed it's just too quick to be a human? Anyway, when doing a offshore location it seems to be better! 

When it equips the spec weapon, swaps to the combat tab and clicks the special bar? You think its too quick? I can slow it down a fair bit I think, and once OSBot supports the new orb near the minimap I'll just opt to use that

10 hours ago, Tom said:

When it equips the spec weapon, swaps to the combat tab and clicks the special bar? You think its too quick? I can slow it down a fair bit I think, and once OSBot supports the new orb near the minimap I'll just opt to use that

Yes you get what I mean. Might be some players prefer the extreme speed, but for myself, when playing manual and somewhat afk, I don't notice the orb being 100% (or % needed for the weapon used) immediately. Don't know the script is based on the orb or just the client but switching is unreal fast, so slowing it down seems a good idea imo. Especially when using the script for more than an hour and still switching so fast is rare for a human? Adding a variable in ms or the option to let the user choose would be nice 

Edit: e.g. Training with d scim and using dds as special, the moment the orb indicates 25%, it equips the dds immediately, really, immediately and uses special in less than 2 seconds? I've never even been that fast on my account lol. Since I have some assumption bot detection system checks, among other factors, the clickspeed or the difference in clickspeed on average this is really easy to detect? 

Might be wrong ofc, but giving experiences and thoughts all together is going to better the script? 

Edited by bexxe

3 hours ago, mholtb said:

Bought this script. Safe spot is super broken for me. It runs away from the safe spot to attack and does not move back quickly enough. Any tips?

Where are you safespotting? Investigating now as I changed some stuff around

Keep an eye out for version 1.10, should be live within 24 hours and has some changes for safespotting

7 hours ago, lokoards said:

hey im interested in buying, could i get a free trial? also does it supports slayer?

Gave you a trial. It wont do slayer automatically but it will fight the monsters you tell it to

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Tom said:

Where are you safespotting? Investigating now as I changed some stuff around

Keep an eye out for version 1.10, should be live within 24 hours and has some changes for safespotting

Gave you a trial. It wont do slayer automatically but it will fight the monsters you tell it to

Have tried several different places. I believe another user has my same issue. It attacks a monster, which may be too far from the spot, then does not run back for several seconds and takes hits. PM me if you want any additional help. Happy to troubleshoot

Edited by mholtb

2 minutes ago, mholtb said:

Have tried several different places. I believe another user has my same issue. It attacks a monster, which may be too far from the spot, then does not run back for several seconds and takes hits. PM me if you want any additional help. Happy to troubleshoot

1.10 should be live now, let me know if you have the same issue

4 hours ago, leen12 said:

cannot select npc

edit got it to select npc but still not working well. its just standing there most the time.. i think i would like a refund i literally just purchased and been using five minutes or so its not working tried multiple times..

Show me your config please, this seems like user error.

Other info like where you are training, what training method, etc will also be helpful.

I don't process refunds, you have to do that through OSBot.

Edited by Tom

area hill giants, was trying to add Hill giants manually to attack and could not add npcs in area as i had typed the name but not added. weird bug but removing the hill giants i typed manually allowed me to add the npcs in area

mellee not much else to say really. apart from it running away constantly because it picked up 2 items when inventory full

• Token changed the title to osFighter