osFighter

Tom

4 hours ago, trevor howe said:

can you add an option to use the imbued heart?

Oof how did i forget this, could you give me some quick info on how it works

4 hours ago, trevor howe said:

can you add an option to use the imbued heart?

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

the imbued heart is an item that when you click on it it increases your magic level 10% + 1 lvl. and it regenerates so that you can use it every 7 minutes

Does the bot have to be started in the area?  after saving my settings i try to start the bot at the bank but it doesn't walk to the fight area.

Also would be nice if the bot clicked the monster that aggro'd it instead of clicking on others.  Often times it will attack an NPC, click for loot, then try and attack another NPC while already under attack.  Auto retaliate fixes the issue but it does make it a bit slow.

Last thing is it seems the bot does not eat for loot, could you add this option?

Edited by itzmeaj

17 hours ago, itzmeaj said:

Does the bot have to be started in the area?  after saving my settings i try to start the bot at the bank but it doesn't walk to the fight area.

Also would be nice if the bot clicked the monster that aggro'd it instead of clicking on others.  Often times it will attack an NPC, click for loot, then try and attack another NPC while already under attack.  Auto retaliate fixes the issue but it does make it a bit slow.

Last thing is it seems the bot does not eat for loot, could you add this option?

Currently it does need to be started in the starting area
If monsters are aggro, i would recommend just using the AFK mode and set a reset time. Less interactions from bot, probably less likely to get banned

Can probably get around to adding eat for loot

12 hours ago, yeahboyyy said:

could you add logout/login times? For example, if i want the script t run for 45 minutes, take a 15 minute break then run again.

This is built into OSBot and is called break scheduling

31 minutes ago, Tom said:

Currently it does need to be started in the starting area
If monsters are aggro, i would recommend just using the AFK mode and set a reset time. Less interactions from bot, probably less likely to get banned

Can probably get around to adding eat for loot

This is built into OSBot and is called break scheduling

Well the monsters aren't aggro, the bot is just attacking one then trying to attack another when still in combat (after clicking on loot).