Jump to content

bought account from Master00j and the recovery info isnt working


ulgodzA
 Share

Recommended Posts

Disputed member: [member=] @Master00j

Thread Link: -

Explanation: Didn't want to make this since he really didn't scam me but he isn't responding. I bought an account from him and trade went well. Asked him for recovery info after and he gave it. No problem. A few weeks ago account got locked and the recovery info he gave isnt working and he isn't responding to me for almost 2 weeks now.

Evidence: {Hidden}

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure about what account you're talking?

if i sold an account it was without a registrated email and i gaved you the details about the ips and since there was no email registrated there was only one password. further more the membership was via a bond. account creation detail was also given i asume.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Master00j said:

Not sure about what account you're talking?

if i sold an account it was without a registrated email and i gaved you the details about the ips and since there was no email registrated there was only one password. further more the membership was via a bond. account creation detail was also given i asume.

Please discuss the account with the user and attempt a recovery for him from the creation IP if possible. Post evidence of the outcome here. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Master00j said:

as i see it i've sold an acc to him and all went smooth/fair. atm i'm not at the place where i've created the account. Why did the account get locked?

Recovery info rarely works for non-OO's which is why I'm requesting you to do one for him. 
As for the why the account got locked, let's hear from @ulgodzA on that regard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Master00j said:

as i see it i've sold an acc to him and all went smooth/fair. atm i'm not at the place where i've created the account. Why did the account get locked?

The account got  banned and I quashed the ban. It needs to be unlocked always after a ban. 

18 hours ago, Solution said:

Recovery info rarely works for non-OO's which is why I'm requesting you to do one for him. 
As for the why the account got locked, let's hear from @ulgodzA on that regard.

It does work for me usually, sometimes it doesn't though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
On 11/5/2018 at 1:50 PM, Master00j said:

as i see it i've sold an acc to him and all went smooth/fair. atm i'm not at the place where i've created the account. Why did the account get locked?

Not my problem attempt the recovery if it fails you can gladly refund him. You have 24 hours and will be twc. Until it is figured out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Not my problem attempt the recovery if it fails you can gladly refund him. You have 24 hours and will be twc. Until it is figured out.

When I bought the account it was a standard 70/70/70 nmz build. I trained it to zulrah stats and it has probably 2x more in gear/loot than the account original price.

So that would mean he can just refund me the 20m I paid for the account and take the 40m-50m+ in items from the account and profit?

(That is if he fails the recovery) which he 100% shouldn't.

Edited by ulgodzA
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, ulgodzA said:

When I bought the account it was a standard 70/70/70 nmz build. I trained it to zulrah stats and it has probably 2x more in gear/loot than the account original price.

So that would mean he can just refund me the 20m I paid for the account and take the 40m-50m+ in items from the account and profit?

(That is if he fails the recovery) which he 100% shouldn't.

No. If you can provide proof backing all your claims up, those will be taken into account too. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ulgodzA said:

When I bought the account it was a standard 70/70/70 nmz build. I trained it to zulrah stats and it has probably 2x more in gear/loot than the account original price.

So that would mean he can just refund me the 20m I paid for the account and take the 40m-50m+ in items from the account and profit?

(That is if he fails the recovery) which he 100% shouldn't.

 

1 hour ago, Maldesto said:

Not my problem attempt the recovery if it fails you can gladly refund him. You have 24 hours and will be twc. Until it is figured out.

feel free to ban me if you think thats the right thing. i will try 1 attempt within the next 3hrs, if it fails i'm sorry but isn't that the risk of botting?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Master00j said:

 

feel free to ban me if you think thats the right thing. i will try 1 attempt within the next 3hrs, if it fails i'm sorry but isn't that the risk of botting?

Yes, getting banned is the risk of botting. Being able to always recover/refund accounts you've sold is also the risk of selling accounts.

  • Mald 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...