1 Time Supa Cheap Fcape

Drewyboyo

Hi putting this in spam because its a one time service I want to get done, 

I'd like to do 5 capes all at 75% off my service thread price just to try and get some good rep back from a false fb claim against me, and since the guy can't even respond to my thread disputing the feedback

Hmu with offers : - )

Will go first

Just now, ProjectPact said:

Interested in an 11 prayer?

i think im gonna decline all non prayer accounts at this price because the amount of people in osrs who can actually do 1 prayer is very small ( And im really only capable on a 90 range + 90 mage account)

Unless you were wanting to void the point of this post doing a crazy reduced price and pm me privately if you're a near maxed pure and I might be able to do it. 

This was mainly to do a few capes fast and get some rep after a false feedback.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

i think im gonna decline all non prayer accounts at this price because the amount of people in osrs who can actually do 1 prayer is very small ( And im really only capable on a 90 range + 90 mage account)

Unless you were wanting to void the point of this post doing a crazy reduced price and pm me privately if you're a near maxed pure and I might be able to do it. 

This was mainly to do a few capes fast and get some rep after a false feedback.

Your rep shouldn't really affect sales, if the buyer was that fussy about 1 fake feedback then why would he trust a few million worth of items over a discounted price

but thumbs up for your work here by helping with a discounted service.