Ultimate Firemaker

Malcolm

On 12/1/2018 at 4:26 PM, Malcolm said:

Should be! Let me know if you have any issues.

So far this script has been great! One thing that might improve it is to randomize the map click once it's done banking for logs and is going back to Varrock centre. Seems like it clicks in the same spot every time. 

Edit: Looks like it might be clicking in different spots, but very similar - can't tell. 

Edited by silentra1n

24 minutes ago, silentra1n said:

So far this script has been great! One thing that might improve it is to randomize the map click once it's done banking for logs and is going back to Varrock centre. Seems like it clicks in the same spot every time. 

Edit: Looks like it might be clicking in different spots, but very similar - can't tell. 

Glad to hear you aren't having any problems with it!

This script uses the webWalker in the OSBot API so it shouldn't be clicking in the same spots every time it walks to/from the bank. It may be similar though like you suggested.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, jaass said:

Awesome work! Everything looks good. It dismiss npc's, moving to the sides if there is old fire and random clicking when making fire. Got my 50 fm from 20 :) Would be nice to see current level in there with gained levels. thanks!

Glad to hear you had no problems with it! Thanks for the suggestion :D 

• Heart 1

1-80 so far with this.

Although I have noticed a small bug. For some reason a few times while coming back to check up on it, I noticed it would be stuck outside the bank. Now what I noticed is it tries to interact with the bank deposit thats inside of the varrock bank as if its the bank, and uses the second option (which if it were the actual bank would normally be to quick-bank, but in this case since its interacting with the bank deposit box it is selecting "walk here" and staying outside the bank). When this occurs it gets stuck in a loop right clicking 'walk here' at the bank deposit box repeatedly until the script is restarted.

I'm assuming this is a simple issue of having used commands that interact with the word 'bank' instead of using the bank id's or making it determine the difference between a bank deposit box or a real bankbooth. (Not a coder just my useless personal insights.)

The above error has only occured twice that I have noticed, but it is something that if you leave to loop for a while is almost certain of an incoming ban.

Awesome work though, works great for a free script despite the above bug.