Ultimate Firemaker

Malcolm

2 hours ago, Grog said:

I was using oak logs. I just tried it again using willow logs and those seem to be working correctly. With oak, the script would just run to the tree by the castle and keep walking on either side of it.

Interesting, I cannot seem to get the bot to recreate this. The change in logs shouldn't effect this. Possibly has to do with the areas I have set up. I will try and recreate this and see if I can find a fix for it.

If anyone else experiences this let me know.

Heyo, 

Very nice script. I did run into an issue however there was nothing in the logger than errored out. 

I selected GE and progressive mode. ( at the time it was on willows ) came back a few hours later to see it just walking at the GE area where it starts to light the logs and was doing so for roughly an hour and a half. I don't have any log to report. I tried to re create it using non-progressive mode and can not so it might just be with progressive mode? 

Thanks!

41 minutes ago, bobbdylann said:

Heyo, 

Very nice script. I did run into an issue however there was nothing in the logger than errored out. 

I selected GE and progressive mode. ( at the time it was on willows ) came back a few hours later to see it just walking at the GE area where it starts to light the logs and was doing so for roughly an hour and a half. I don't have any log to report. I tried to re create it using non-progressive mode and can not so it might just be with progressive mode? 

Thanks!

I will take a look at this tonight. 

Had you reached a certain level or run out of logs?

On 1/18/2019 at 12:12 AM, Grog said:

Bot doesn't work at the GE currently. It gets everything from the bank, runs to the spot and walks back and forth. It does work at V West however. 

I was able to recreate this and fix the issue. I believe this is the same issue you were having also @bobbdylann ?

EDIT: I have pushed V1.34 to fix this issue, should be live within 24hrs.

Edited by Malcolm
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...