How do I properly "bot farm"?

ECOSRS

I currently have 2 PCs that I bot a single account on each. I am wanting to look into doing 5-10 bots of smaller GP gain like ~90k-200k to see if I can't make some money that way. My original plan was to make 2 higher level combat accounts and get higher GP/h but it is taking a bit longer than expected as I am having to baby the accounts more than anticipated due to bans. 

So my question.. I use a VPN (PIA) and currently have a different VPN location on each PC. How would I go about setting ~3-5 bots up per PC without them looking like they're all coming from 2 IPs? Also how do people usually go about managing that many bots at once?

Thank you!!

Edited by ECOSRS

59 minutes ago, ECOSRS said:

I currently have 2 PCs that I bot a single account on each. I am wanting to look into doing 5-10 bots of smaller GP gain like ~90k-200k to see if I can't make some money that way. My original plan was to make 2 higher level combat accounts and get higher GP/h but it is taking a bit longer than expected as I am having to baby the accounts more than anticipated due to bans. 

So my question.. I use a VPN (PIA) and currently have a different VPN location on each PC. How would I go about setting ~3-5 bots up per PC without them looking like they're all coming from 2 IPs? Also how do people usually go about managing that many bots at once?

Thank you!!

Look around the forums there are great topics of people making gold farm methods. But they are naturally not going to give you constructive advice as that would be giving a competitor like you an edge that they worked for. For starters you can read @Juggles how to gold farm. And do your own research, I know that there is a way to launch your bots using a command line I think it's called Command line interface which would help cut down the usage per comp. And there's @Eliot Hive script that he has released will make it easier to manage. And to top it off just do your research and you'll be successful.

4 hours ago, ECOSRS said:

How would I go about setting ~3-5 bots up per PC without them looking like they're all coming from 2 IPs? Also how do people usually go about managing that many bots at once?

add one of my contacts below, i have the remedy for this problem

On 10/7/2018 at 3:13 AM, ECOSRS said:

Thank you!!

use proxys

i use proxy6 now for a while and i love them great customer service and great prices (ipv4 $1,25 each)

if you buy more the less they are.

i use: https://proxy6.net/en/?r=81246

(its a ref code which will give me also credits)

1 hour ago, terrapin st said:

How much do ya'll make on an average day running a farm?

ive made about 10m a day which a script that costed me only 20M

it would take me an hour a day to setup everything for 4 bots (which is 2,5m each bot f2p)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kazemaru said:

use proxys

i use proxy6 now for a while and i love them great customer service and great prices (ipv4 $1,25 each)

if you buy more the less they are.

i use: https://proxy6.net/en/?r=81246

(its a ref code which will give me also credits)

ive made about 10m a day which a script that costed me only 20M

it would take me an hour a day to setup everything for 4 bots (which is 2,5m each bot f2p)

Thanks I will check that proxy site out. If you get ban on a proxy, can you get a new "fresh" connection with that same proxy or would you need to purchase another?

Edited by ECOSRS

14 hours ago, ECOSRS said:

Thanks I will check that proxy site out. If you get ban on a proxy, can you get a new "fresh" connection with that same proxy or would you need to purchase another?

their proxys are not made for game botting they are just a normal proxy site

i rather have sites like proxy6 since the chance of having an ip which is used for runescape is simply low.

runescape proxy sellers may reuse them

on the proxys i have i havent recieved any ban yet (which i did when i bought a proxy from the forum)

you will get a 5% discount which this code: A9fUP5z82j

:D

Edited by kazemaru

My question is how do those who bot farm get around the problem of creating emails through various websites. I always end up being restricted in how many emails I can make under one phone number or w/e.... of course this doesnt apply to suicide botters who dont need to register emails. Plz and thx.

39 minutes ago, h0nestbot said:

My question is how do those who bot farm get around the problem of creating emails through various websites. I always end up being restricted in how many emails I can make under one phone number or w/e.... of course this doesnt apply to suicide botters who dont need to register emails. Plz and thx.

The email does not have to be real.