Getting strange locks

ozeki6

I'm using a tutorial island script that create accounts, each account using an unique IP. After completing the tutorial island, I start botting on the account using the same IP used create the account.

It worked well till like a couple of days ago when I experienced locks. Now above 90% of my accounts are getting locked after I bot 5-15 mins.

Any ideas what is happening and are you experiencing something similar?

Edited by ozeki6

4 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Creation ip not equal botted unique ip will result in locks. So use same ip for creating and tut.

Yes. That's what I'm doing. It worked till a couple of days ago.

4 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Need residential IPs

Don't think so.

Edited by ozeki6

2 hours ago, ozeki6 said:

Yes. That's what I'm doing. It worked till a couple of days ago.

Don't think so.

You do need residential proxies for it. That's the reason why people buy tuts instead of make their own. Jagex has already done all of this stuff before and we know what the solution is.

2 hours ago, scape said:

you do need residentials for creation

29 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

You do need residential proxies for it. That's the reason why people buy tuts instead of make their own. Jagex has already done all of this stuff before and we know what the solution is.

I would listen to us three. We've ran over 1k bots at a time combined so I think we know a little bit about botting tut ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D Bolter said:

you don't. if you create the account on a proxy IP and bot on the same creation proxy IP , it won't get locked.

if they're created on a commercial proxy ip as opposed to residential ip though im pretty sure they will be locked regardless?

Edited by Anon145

3 hours ago, Juggles said:

I would listen to us three. We've ran over 1k bots at a time combined so I think we know a little bit about botting tut ?

do you even read what the guy said? this started to happen couple days  ago...you want to tell me this "get residential ip" thing is couple days old thing?

It's funny how you try to look "chad the botter" but you can't even read what is the problem and when/how it happens. we know you are big boi botter, no need to pull your numbers here :kappa:

@ozeki6 maybe your IP's got all flagged because you buy them from same supplier - so at the end of the day, you get same subnets or w/e that can be used to connect all flagged and not flagged(fresh) ip's. So even new ip's you buy that is "clean" are getting "flagged" because it's from same datacenter.

i can't see other explanation then your suppliers proxys are being "detected"

Edited by guywithlsd

15 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

do you even read what the guy said? this started to happen couple days  ago...you want to tell me this "get residential ip" thing is couple days old thing?

It's funny how you try to look "chad the botter" but you can't even read what is the problem and when/how it happens. we know you are big boi botter, no need to pull your numbers here :kappa:

@ozeki6 maybe your IP's got all flagged because you buy them from same supplier - so at the end of the day, you get same subnets or w/e that can be used to connect all flagged and not flagged(fresh) ip's. So even new ip's you buy that is "clean" are getting "flagged" because it's from same datacenter.

i can't see other explanation then your suppliers proxys are being "detected"

This is not new at all. It happened months ago that they've had this detection. If they decided to turn it off temporarily that's new but them detecting residential ip vs proxy is not.

3 hours ago, D Bolter said:

you don't. if you create the account on a proxy IP and bot on the same creation proxy IP , it won't get locked.

Yes you do. You have 0 clue what you're talking about and are just here trying to resell your proxy6 proxies for the 30% commission on them. I don't know why you'd even say anything here when you do even run any kind of farm. Please feel free to post a video of you on a proxy creating an account and going through tutorial island and playing for 5-10min and it not getting locked. If i'm wrong i'll advertise your shitty proxies on here for you.

I was beginning to think that residential proxy's were in-fact required however I'm currently experiencing success with a new proxy provider. They are not residential proxys and as long as I maintain the same IP from account creation and throughout botting they bypass any locks.

My guess is many of you are using Proxy6 or similar providers where they have flagged IP's - no way to know for certain however.

Edited by Ragnar Lothbrok