Looking for shield of arrav and heroes quest

xRanger

2 minutes ago, Hope said:

Much love @Knuckolls for the tag <3 It would seem that Dbuffed will be taking care of Ranger so I won't mess with this request. Thanks bro!

I was looking at his thread. Depends if there's a waiting line as I saw on his thread that sometimes there is a line to use him. But feel free to add my Skype if you'd like, I'll be ordering quite a bit of questing in the near future as I have lack of time to quest myself. My Skype is live:xranger107

Edited by xRanger

1 minute ago, xRanger said:

I was looking at his thread. Depends if there's a waiting line as I saw on his thread that sometimes there is a line to use him

Ahh I see :) Well if you are ever interested feel free to check out my signature below! It links to our own services, but I cannot deny that Dbuffed is also an incredibly solid choice as well ? Totally up to you!

1 minute ago, Hope said:

Ahh I see :) Well if you are ever interested feel free to check out my signature below! It links to our own services, but I cannot deny that Dbuffed is also an incredibly solid choice as well ? Totally up to you!

I'm on my phone. Is there a option to enable signatures on phone?