Banned for using Explv's Walker?

Famske2

This morning Uk+1 time around 10:00, I made a fresh F2P account on a fresh Proxy and played on the same proxy.

Did everything by hand and played the whole day till 16:30. Made some money, trained some skills and did a few quests.

I used only this script to walk me from the GE to Doric to do his quest and Goblin Diplomacy, once. This was the only time I used a script on this account and the only time I used it on this Proxy, since its fresh.

Account logged out around 16:30-isch stating the account was disabled. Reason, Macroing Major. Any body got something similar or can understand what is happening here.

I used to bot on other accounts 8 hours a day, real botted 8 hours, for weeks without bans and now a simple walking script is getting me compromised?

Any thoughts? Proxy flagged? or what?

10 minutes ago, Famske2 said:

Did everything by hand and played the whole day till 16:30. Made some money, trained some skills and did a few quests. 

How did you make money on a hand trained f2p account  in the same day? It has to be the IP,  you weren't paying attention or you're holding back from telling us what other scripts you may have used. I've been using this walker since I started my bot-only main and haven't had any problems with it.

3 minutes ago, Elysiano said:

Could still be a flagged proxy like you stated. Even with a 'fresh' proxy you don't know what the person before you did (depending on where you buy your proxy from)

Got from Proxy6.Net, any experience with them? Used Germany as a location for a change.

2 minutes ago, Abu said:

How did you make money on a hand trained f2p account  in the same day? It has to be the IP,  you weren't paying attention or you're holding back from telling us what other scripts you may have used. I've been using this walker since I started my bot-only main and haven't had any problems with it.

Well trained as in base lvl 10 stats and made arround 200k used Price differences of GE and shops, nothing special. Really only this script, once, to walk from GE to the front door of Doric. Otherwise it was kinda obvious that I deserve a ban.

I never had any issues with the walker so I don't think it is it. 

13 minutes ago, Famske2 said:

Got from Proxy6.Net, any experience with them? Used Germany as a location for a change.

If you want entirely fresh proxies, this is not the site to go to. But it can work if you're suiciding accounts.

17 minutes ago, Famske2 said:

I think so as well, but even then, they should not ban me for basically not botting right? Unless the walker can trigger their detection system?

The walker can, though unlikely if used for 5 minutes, trigger their detection system. It's still a script like anything else.

15 minutes ago, Rays said:

If you want entirely fresh proxies, this is not the site to go to. But it can work if you're suiciding accounts.

Alright thanks for the heads up! 

16 minutes ago, Rays said:

The walker can, though unlikely if used for 5 minutes, trigger their detection system. It's still a script like anything else.

True, probably insta ban/chain for previous accounts being on it. 

1 hour ago, Rays said:

@Rays Where is it best to buy proxys from?

1 minute ago, Elysiano said:

How do you know it's explv's walker that gets you banned if you are also botting other stuff? :doge:

Alright i perfect fighter two accounts to 40/40/40 the account i manually walk to the cows not banned the next day, the account i used the walker for to get to the cows banned the next day.

Same result on multiple occasions, as crazy as it sounds i think the walker may play a big role in bans.