Reporting myself (Divergent07)

Divergent07

Disputed member: [member=] @Divergent07

Thread Link: 

Explanation:  Account was 2 day banned during services.

Evidence:  I have been currently doing a leveling+questing service for @feendi upon logging in today to complete it, I found the account banned. I am confident in the fact that I am the only one that has ever had access to his account besides him. The account was involved in a chain ban where I mistakenly had the account under the wrong service IP address. Because my Zulrah bot was banned, it also chain banned his account. This is completely my fault and I understand that. It was a careless mistake and honestly I do deserve punishment. I have not talked to @feendi about this and just created this thread as I do believe that it should be brought to light. This is completely my fault and as I said, i'm confident that it was my mistake that caused the ban and not @feendi as he has not been online.

-To anyone in the future reading this, please do not make the same careless mistake that I have made. Learn from my mistakes because I really do feel guilty about this and I do not want it to happen to anyone else.

• Sad 2
  • Heart 6

Hey. I just saw my account was disabled for bot busting. Then I tried to check my Skype but no messages from Divergent. Then I logged into Osbot to then realize I had this warning.

Thank you for acknowledging the mistake @Divergent07 .

I don't have any pictures before the service began but I attached a picture of our agreed skills+quests to be done. @Divergent07 has closely completed the service with missing just the last level of magic which was 50-82. I paid the price of 73.9m for everything. 

I admire the way he brought this. 

I don't mind dismissing any possible punishments against @Divergent07 but it is up to the administrators of OSbot to decide. @Divergent07 is an amazing service provider for OSRS. 

service requested.png

service 2.png

Edited by feendi
more media

12 hours ago, Decode said:

Can you or @feendi provide a picture of the account stats before the service, along with details regarding the service. (How much was paid)

I can't provide a picture of account stats before the service. However here are the current stats.

*hidden*

When I received the account, the Strength, Mage, Range, HP are the same. I believe everything else was 1. All these skills are through my training or through quest rewards. The service was 1-64 Construction, 20-82 Magic, DT quest line, Monkey Madness quest line, Eyes of Glourphie line. Training Firemaking/thieving. Was a total of 70.9m I believe.

@Decode

6 hours ago, Decode said:

@feendi it is up to you regarding what you want (if anything) as compensation. If you’d like, have a chat with @Divergent07 and let us know what you both agree on as suitable compensation, if any at all. 

Talked it over on Skype and I believe  @feendi messaged one of the mods though unsure.