Introduction. Returning player since 05; Dismayed that I can't retrieve my old account from RS3 and looking to bot back to that stage in the game

henrysbot

Hi everyone. 

As the title says, I'm a returning player from 05 Scape and quit after all the EoC updates and RS3. Felt like getting a taste for nostalgia like so many of us have but dismayed at all the lost progress from my old account. Hoping botting is the answer. 

Few question tho:

1. Whats the difference between buying the 9.99 OS bot membership and buying each script (assuming script = bot) individually?

ie Im looking at the Perfect Fishing bot by Czar but theres an individual price on that script. If I get the 9.99 membership does that I get access to all those scripts including the Perfect Fishing one?

Looking forward to my stay here and hoping it could improve my OSRS experience. Not looking to farm gold or RWT or anything, just trying to relive my best runescape memories ?

12 minutes ago, henrysbot said:

Hi everyone. 

As the title says, I'm a returning player from 05 Scape and quit after all the EoC updates and RS3. Felt like getting a taste for nostalgia like so many of us have but dismayed at all the lost progress from my old account. Hoping botting is the answer. 

Few question tho:

1. Whats the difference between buying the 9.99 OS bot membership and buying each script (assuming script = bot) individually?

ie Im looking at the Perfect Fishing bot by Czar but theres an individual price on that script. If I get the 9.99 membership does that I get access to all those scripts including the Perfect Fishing one?

Looking forward to my stay here and hoping it could improve my OSRS experience. Not looking to farm gold or RWT or anything, just trying to relive my best runescape memories ?

Welcome back

Overall, Your best bet is to run 2 accounts, bot 2 accounts one on your home address and one on a proxy, I couldn't tell you where to buy proxies but there are some people on site.

2 accounts better chance to achieve your main goal, not a big loss if one account got banned.

Secondly, I recommend buying Vip if there are some Vip scripts that are going to benefit you whilst also benefiting Osbot themselves, keeping the site running etc.

Also there is a discount on all other scripts purchased whilst vip, Sponsors get 15% discount where as Vip get 10%.

Thirdly to get to your end goal you will want to do some research on how to either 'how to not get banned' even know some users will debate there is always a guaranteed ban. or how to lengthen the duration of botting until you are banned.

Hope some of this info helps, obviously some of this information is hugely debatable and some will argue to the death of themselves on a few topics.

Edited by leony
Proof Read

Hey and welcome to OSBot!

You'll come to love the community here as they are incredibly helpful. As for your questions, the VIP rank you are talking about can be found here: 

it has all the info about the rank and its perks. As for the individual scripts, they are made uniquely by  scripters and if you want a SPECIFIC bot you'll have to purchase them individually.

As for keeping yourself and your accounts as safe as possible (you're botting so don't be surprised if you get banned) I highly recommend using a proxy in your OSBot client. @Bankah is the go-to guy for me (I'm buying from him myself once I have certain things in place, super legit guy and good rep). That's all for me :) Best of luck botting!

• Heart 1

welcome back! i suggest  making two accounts. I assume ur old rs3 account is a login and not an email so make that the account u care about. Start both accounts and do a few easy quests by hand, then slowly start botting the one while playing the other by hand, shoot for the same stats like the accounts are "twins".  F2p is a much higher ban rate so after u get some basic stats id get members. The rest is trial and error but keep most of ur wealth on the account u care about. when u get decent stats u can always buy gold and pay for hand done services from trusted users on here. I always try and have multiple accounts so i can still play when some are banned.