How successful is ur botfarm

Norscax

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, face of dead said:

I've had 2 zulrah accounts banned within 3 days so I'm like down 150M so far. Otherwise than that just getting into it as well. So far it's been completely sucking cock, I guess that's defined as success by some people? Lol

Sad:( Yeah zulrah's drops skyrocketed because the bots are getting banned left and right. You should get a lot of low level money maker accounts instead of 2 zulrahs:) my opinion tho glwb

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:39 PM, BlazeHD said:

Currently getting around 20m daily from my bots and 50m daily from account sales and twitch prime sales.

Nice.

Considering you don't have any trader feedback on this site I'm assuming its elsewhere. Hopefully your able to "pump your numbers" on Osbot aswell. Goodluck ^__^

2 hours ago, Knuckolls said:

Nice.

Considering you don't have any trader feedback on this site I'm assuming its elsewhere. Hopefully your able to "pump your numbers" on Osbot aswell. Goodluck ^__^

Yes bro selling on sythe currently. Wish I could sell here but need 100 posts I believe. Thats the plan lol I wish you luck with your journey!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2018 at 9:07 PM, Mootopia said:

Any method you can make atleast 170k an hour will let you get 80M a day

Even spinning flax on 20 accounts will get you 80M a day

how does someone even get that many at once? 

Does it become tireless creating that many accounts/ keeping up with them and then having to login to all of them and start script and monitor them? 

Much less trying replace them and keep all that data somewhere for every acc created/banned and which ones have membership?