How successful is ur botfarm

Norscax

2 hours ago, will_of_fire said:

how does someone even get that many at once? 

Does it become tireless creating that many accounts/ keeping up with them and then having to login to all of them and start script and monitor them? 

Much less trying replace them and keep all that data somewhere for every acc created/banned and which ones have membership? 

Automation

6 hours ago, will_of_fire said:

Does it become tireless creating that many accounts/ keeping up with them and then having to login to all of them and start script and monitor them? 

Much less trying replace them and keep all that data somewhere for every acc created/banned and which ones have membership? 

You can use CLI to launch all of the accounts at the same time, aswell as using a private script to make everything automated.

You can get a private script that loads accounts in from a text file or something, get them to trade a mule, mule gives bond, bot logs out and back in, trades mule on members world and gets flax. After a couple hours bot trades over, and repeats this until ban. When ban occurs new account comes in automatically. With this you would only have to do stuff like once a week

1 hour ago, Mootopia said:

You can use CLI to launch all of the accounts at the same time, aswell as using a private script to make everything automated.

You can get a private script that loads accounts in from a text file or something, get them to trade a mule, mule gives bond, bot logs out and back in, trades mule on members world and gets flax. After a couple hours bot trades over, and repeats this until ban. When ban occurs new account comes in automatically. With this you would only have to do stuff like once a week

wow, had no idea you could do something like that, automation is something i wish i could understand more. How much does a script like that go for? i've been wanting a private script but i have no idea of what type of script i want haha. 

9 hours ago, will_of_fire said:

wow, had no idea you could do something like that, automation is something i wish i could understand more. How much does a script like that go for? i've been wanting a private script but i have no idea of what type of script i want haha. 

I recently bought a script like this for about 850 USD

On 11/15/2018 at 9:30 PM, will_of_fire said:

cli is quite handy when dealing with many accounts

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...