Dispute on NyxUlric

Aap

Sunday night i bought 100 tutorial accounts from, @NyxUlric. for 10m i went first and he sends me the accounts as promise, made a trust mistake by not checking them straight. I just placed them between my other tutorial accounts. A few hours ago i saw an other dispute on NyxUlric. so i checked the accounts to find out 39/100 were banned already. the accounts were botted so normally i shouldn't take care and take the loss. but it looks like he got an other skype/discord). so idk what is plan is

He told me all accounts were 6-10+ days  rested( but the 61 accounts that were not banned are created 6 days ago from now)so 1-2 days when he sold me.

I did a check on a banned account to find out when it was banned. and it was already banned on 6 july 3 days before he even sold it to me. to much work to check the other 38 accounts but i guess it will be the same.

Like i already said normal i would take me lose, and even now because me dispute is 3 days later(my own fault) its maybe to late to ask a refund for those 39 accounts.

but the feedback i give him must be go to negative/neutral.

some screenshots of the skype convo and the day account is banned are bellow

6d28c607afee99979c2f61a8f625a78e.png

9eb04926681c6ac02ddf22d442b543bc.png

98529bda048e6d935cd03f0bd91db8c6.png

68f1ef44e1177051aba299d062aaee71.png

8ed4b54ccdebf338f714e399b5404a05.png

fbdac69c8845a88516eeb7e6fd3f73f1.png

this if it sounds bad, I have days that send those accounts of which was sent by a serious person of which the accounts had a recess of more than 10 days, this boy tries to make a bad move because where comes the account is @Vilius.

I believe that this guy used the accounts and after being forbidden he is accusing me ..

Edited by NyxUlric

15 minutes ago, NyxUlric said:

this if it sounds bad, I have days that send those accounts of which was sent by a serious person of which the accounts had a recess of more than 10 days, this boy tries to make a bad move because where comes the account is @Vilius.

I believe that this guy used the accounts and after being forbidden he is accusing me ..

4 minutes ago, NyxUlric said:

The only thing I did was find a seller, I bought 100 to 10m and I gave them equal to him, without reselling I just got him what he needed but he misses me a lot, I do not think that vilius does these bad business

The account ban date is before your transaction with the buyer.

6 hours ago, NyxUlric said:

you where just lying from the moment i talked you, you said you got 400+ botted tutorial accounts in stock, and now you claim you just bought them from someone else,

you claimed on 8 july that the accounts are 7-10 days rested, how can they been 7-10 days rested if they where created on 5 july.

you sell me accounts on 8 july, while they are already banned on 6 july tell me how i can have botted them?

also no reason to tag the person you bought the accounts from, i know they are fair guys. but i have nothing to do with them as i have bought the accounts from you.

also pretty strange that it looks like you have blocked me on skype the moment i left a feedback

Edited by Aap