SpaceCats' Crab Killer | All food | All Crabs (Rock/Sand/Ammonite) | All spots | Banking | GUI | Paint

spacecats

On 6/14/2018 at 10:34 PM, Axele said:

Doesn't seem to do any movements to kept itself logged in after 5mins, happened twice now

Ah, I suppose it doesn't! Thanks for the feedback! Normally the auto login feature of OSBot takes care of logging back in for me, so I never noticed. I suppose it is rather human like to disconnect every once in a while, but I'll add it to the list of things to do when I have time!

On 6/16/2018 at 1:19 AM, kyukyu said:

Currently not working for me, seems to get stuck in some sort of infinite loop on the backend where I have to close osbot by ending process

This is a tough one. I have no way of knowing what happened, since I don't really make the script save any debugging information to the log file (it was supposed to be a quick and dirty script for limited use). If you can give me some more information on what exactly you were doing (setting the spots/food with the GUI? Was the bot fighting? Resetting? Waiting? Did the paint show up? Things like that might help me, but I understand if you can't provide this info anymore:P

On 6/17/2018 at 12:18 AM, unicornpoorn said:

Mine wasn't eating idk if i did anything wrong or if it doesnt support jug of wines but it didn't eat for me

Aaaaah yes, this makes sense! The script uses variable food input, but it always expects the "Eat" option. Since wine is "Drink", it will not work. Same with sara brews probably:P (not that anyone would use those, hopefully). I could probably add this, since wine is not uncommonly used. Thanks for the feedback!

On 6/17/2018 at 12:22 AM, unicornpoorn said:

And if a Banking feature would be added this would be pretty insane beceause at 1 defence you need food otherwise you just die and with that it would be fully afk and pots would also be good to idk if that is hard to implement but i hope those will come in the future

Well the script was never meant to be a high-end script that you'd trust with overnight use. I'd hate for people to lose their stuff like regen bracelets/obby capes/rings etc because I quickly added a bunch of features without at least some basic testing.

Thanks for all the feedback people! I've made a list of things to look into, but I don't really have time right now (Last few weeks of graduation project, little bit stressed and time-starved). Already looking forward to pouring myself a nice glass of something, and updating the script! 

10 hours ago, Samuxdark said:

i was using it like 1 week ago with a lv 30, im not a scripter yet to say a opinión about the code but i knowed that this script its like a test, but thanks to my sloth i felt sleep leaving afk it by 2h and that was a big mistake, cuz it get banned to another day :(

Aw man, that sucks! Honestly, if you are a low level, you probably died during those 2 hours. I have NO idea what this script behaves like when the user dies, there is nothing in the script that handles that, but I assume the following happens: the game thinks you lost aggro, as you are not attacked anymore, and will therefor enter the reset stage. Reset stage makes you walk to the spot you set yourself, using the OSBot standard webwalking, which can probably not reach zeah since it is oversea. It might spam click some weird coordinate in an attempt to reach a spot it can never reach, which is easy to detect by jagex.

I have not thought of this situation, and it's purely a hypothesis right now. Thing is, you might have been using another bot a few days before, that got you banned (Jagex randomly delays bans for this reason: not being able to pinpoint WHAT got you banned exactly).

Since you were asleep, I assume you didn't see any weird bot behaviour? I'll add "Death-check" to the "to-do" list

4 hours ago, spacecats said:

using the OSBot standard webwalking, which can probably not reach zeah since it is oversea. It might spam click some weird coordinate in an attempt to reach a spot it can never reach, which is easy to detect by jagex.

this is good to knows i think this could have guilt but also could be unsure cuz i just saw it working like 1h well and that made me feel confident enough to sleep for 2h

4 hours ago, spacecats said:

I have not thought of this situation, and it's purely a hypothesis right now. Thing is, you might have been using another bot a few days before, that got you banned (Jagex randomly delays bans for this reason: not being able to pinpoint WHAT got you banned exactly).

Yeah, it was like that so this can be too the banned reason, but it's ok bro keep working that u are going the right path :)

Trying it now

~

[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 11:06:02 AM]: Resetting
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 11:06:09 AM]: Going back in general direction
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 11:06:11 AM]: Moving back to exact spot
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 11:06:44 AM]: Resetting
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 11:06:56 AM]: Going back in general direction
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 11:06:59 AM]: Moving back to exact spot
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 11:07:12 AM]: Resetting

It doesn't move, just stands still and waiting

Edited by Plaxonn

• 1 month later...