SpaceCats' Crab Killer | All food | All Crabs (Rock/Sand/Ammonite) | All spots | Banking | GUI | Paint

spacecats

10 hours ago, Plaxonn said:

Crashing the OSBot client always :/ doesnt eat my salmon

Hmn, strange. OSbot client hasn't updated since I made this. Just did a test run on my own account and it still seems to function as normal. Does the paint even show up (and if so, what is displayed in the top left? (Initializing/fighting/resetting etc). The salmon thing might be case-sensitivity, did you use the proper "Salmon" instead of "salmon"? Also a space at the end might fuck it up, so "Salmon " will also not work properly I'd imagine. 

But does it completely crash the client? Like, close it? I'll have to look into that. I'm free this weekend (finally) so I was already planning on doing the banking functionality, might as well look into that . But please give as much information as possible (do other scripts work? does it terminate the whole client? Does the debugger spit out any errors?)

22 minutes ago, spacecats said:

Hmn, strange. OSbot client hasn't updated since I made this. Just did a test run on my own account and it still seems to function as normal. Does the paint even show up (and if so, what is displayed in the top left? (Initializing/fighting/resetting etc). The salmon thing might be case-sensitivity, did you use the proper "Salmon" instead of "salmon"? Also a space at the end might fuck it up, so "Salmon " will also not work properly I'd imagine. 

But does it completely crash the client? Like, close it? I'll have to look into that. I'm free this weekend (finally) so I was already planning on doing the banking functionality, might as well look into that . But please give as much information as possible (do other scripts work? does it terminate the whole client? Does the debugger spit out any errors?)

No it doesnt clsoe but it makes the game lagging (FPS drop) and unable to stop script or move in game. Tried both Salmon and salmon no space, but the paint is showing. The 'crash' seems to occur when minimizing the client and opening it agian

On 6/14/2018 at 2:54 PM, King Ryan said:

I would personally look at adding banking due to me using sandcrabs until NMZ stats (like 1-60 att and str) and at those lvls it would most likely need to bank. Other than that it looks really nice.

banking is added now!

On 6/19/2018 at 6:27 PM, kyukyu said:

Paint was working but bot didn't do anything, paint outlined the fighting and reset spots. 

Pretty sure this is fixed now! Download the new version and give it a whirl! If it still shows the same behaviour, please let me know what state the script was in when this happens (top left of the paint should display either: initializing, waiting, resetting, fighting, or banking).

On 8/8/2018 at 11:35 PM, Plaxonn said:

No it doesnt clsoe but it makes the game lagging (FPS drop) and unable to stop script or move in game. Tried both Salmon and salmon no space, but the paint is showing. The 'crash' seems to occur when minimizing the client and opening it agian

I've fixed the salmon thing (you actually had to press the enter key after typing the food, otherwise it would not update the variable, a small oversight on my end). SCript now automatically retrieves the food from the textbox, even if no enter key is pressed. Give it a try! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, spacecats said:

Yes, it should! I've just released an update this week. If you are experiencing any issues, please let me know

I tried your script few days ago and if I remember correctly it doesn't have the "random action while fighting" that keeps you from logging instantly after you lose aggro.

Because if you just afk the whole 10min(?) while fighting the crabs, your character will log out immediately after combat.

I didn't use the script for long, so it may just be your _antiban_ that happens once and hour or something.

On 8/16/2018 at 8:21 AM, Seriously said:

I tried your script few days ago and if I remember correctly it doesn't have the "random action while fighting" that keeps you from logging instantly after you lose aggro.

Because if you just afk the whole 10min(?) while fighting the crabs, your character will log out immediately after combat.

I didn't use the script for long, so it may just be your _antiban_ that happens once and hour or something.

That could actually be a thing I didn't think about. I did see this happen when I used the script myself, but I didn't really care, since it only made it look more realistic. But in general I think it would make sense to add something to keep in logged in, I'll add it in the next update! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 11:00 PM, InteMeningen said:

Doesnt work for me. Dont know if I am setting it up wrong or not.

It's fairly simple: When the script is started, it will show you a GUI. There you can type the food you want to use, and (after allowing mouse interaction in the client again) you should run to the 3 spots you want to use: the bank, the crab spot you want to afk at, and the spot you want the script to run to when it resets aggro (using the corrosponding buttons on the GUI). AFTER this is set, you can press the start/go button on the GUI, the GUI will close itself and the bot will start!

At this point, there should be paint shown in the client: (debug information and training progress). The spots should be highlighted ingame, and XP should be tracked. The most important piece of paint (for me, to actually debug you situation) is the top left text. You say it doesn't work? that is always a possibility. What does the text there say when it fails to do anything(should say fighting/waiting/resetting/banking)? Does it show up at all? Let me know, and we'll get it working for you!

7 hours ago, spacecats said:

It's fairly simple: When the script is started, it will show you a GUI. There you can type the food you want to use, and (after allowing mouse interaction in the client again) you should run to the 3 spots you want to use: the bank, the crab spot you want to afk at, and the spot you want the script to run to when it resets aggro (using the corrosponding buttons on the GUI). AFTER this is set, you can press the start/go button on the GUI, the GUI will close itself and the bot will start!

At this point, there should be paint shown in the client: (debug information and training progress). The spots should be highlighted ingame, and XP should be tracked. The most important piece of paint (for me, to actually debug you situation) is the top left text. You say it doesn't work? that is always a possibility. What does the text there say when it fails to do anything(should say fighting/waiting/resetting/banking)? Does it show up at all? Let me know, and we'll get it working for you!

The issue is that the GUI doesn't show. The left top corner doesn't contain any text.

11 hours ago, InteMeningen said:

Update: The GUI came up after a few tries. However it still doesnt show an xp. 

Skärmavbild 2018-09-03 kl. 10.35.10.png

That's.... odd. It says "fighting" so the script does detect you are in combat. Do you use ranged or magic maybe? I don't know if I added a tracker for that. When the script got past the GUI, did I function as expected if you ignore the lack of XP tracking? Did it reset and all that?