SpaceCats' Crab Killer | All food | All Crabs (Rock/Sand/Ammonite) | All spots | Banking | GUI | Paint

spacecats

for people saying it doesn't work to set this up u gotta act like u start it once then start it again and set your fight spot and reset spot (they should get highlighted) + name of food then start and it should work. make sure u got ur auto relogin setup. After that u will never have to set ur spots again while using the same client and starting the script.

As far as it logging out after afking I wouldn't even try to fix that because that might be why this script has little to no bans atm not sure.

Edited by mikehamz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 9:32 PM, hidden arrow said:

Trial?

The file is in the first post of this thread. Download it and add it to you script folder. 

On 3/16/2019 at 5:44 PM, broskiblack said:

Not working. Just waits on reset spot once its place

I'm not updating this script anymore. The behaviour might change over time due to OSRS or OSBOT updates. Try what mikehamz said:

On 4/10/2019 at 5:10 AM, mikehamz said:

for people saying it doesn't work to set this up u gotta act like u start it once then start it again and set your fight spot and reset spot (they should get highlighted) + name of food then start and it should work. make sure u got ur auto relogin setup. After that u will never have to set ur spots again while using the same client and starting the script.

As far as it logging out after afking I wouldn't even try to fix that because that might be why this script has little to no bans atm not sure.

Thanks for that explanation. I think with some fiddling most people can get it to work with this 😃 

• 3 months later...

script works great for ammonite crabs, but totally freezes when its time to bank. great script though, since one inventory of lobsters can last my pure about 1.5 hrs, so I can babysit the bot to manually sip ranging potions and bank when needed. 

Edit: got it to bank by placing my attack, reset, and banking spots closer to each other. script works great, except when it comes back from banking and all the crabs are already popped, it will continuously run its reset route until the crabs despawn into rocks. However I love the script the way it is, and since my pure banks about once per hr, it doesnt lower xp/hr by too much. I think the success of this script is due in a large part to its simplicity.

Edited by nezbomb
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...