SpaceCats' Crab Killer | All food | All Crabs (Rock/Sand/Ammonite) | All spots | Banking | GUI | Paint

spacecats

13 hours ago, beefcharm said:

doesnt work at all for me just runs to the bank and closes and opens it forever. thats all this script does for me 

I'm assuming you just don't use food, and left the food thingy blank? Just enter some kinda food and keep one of those in your inventory. Problem should be solved then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2019 at 11:39 PM, mikehamz said:

still works great. thanks man

EDIT: this script has 100 percent the lowest ban rate out of any script I have seen. If you don't own this you better. 

- Also - this script would work for any reagro if I understand it correctly, not just sand crabs.

Thanks man, I appreciate it the kind words. I'm still planning on updating it a bit more in the future, so check back in a few weeks.

And yea, in theory you can just set it to whatever (reset)location/bank you want, and It'll more or less work. I've just called it a crab killing script because that is what I use it for:P 

Edited by spacecats
small typo
  • Like 2

On 2/19/2019 at 3:42 AM, dillyboy said:

^ as stated above, great job I use this for slayer actually aswell. ty man. if you could ever throw in banking that would be amazing

Banking as in looting and banking that loot? Because it does bank, but only to restock food.
I'm currently working on improving the resetting with the crabs, after that I'll work on looting (and banking that loot)

19 hours ago, Cuebulon said:

I know for me, it'll run for mayve 20 minutes, then osbot just shuts off.

Yea, this is a known issue. If there is no input for an extended amount of time, the game will logout as soon as you are hitting that 10 second out of combat timer. I was working on fixing this, but then my main account got banned (Using a magic script for too long. RIP) and I've lost motivation to play/script OSRS for the near future. I'm sorry, I'm afraid you just kill the crabs too quickly, maybe getting to ammonite crabs, or 4 sandcrabs spot will fix this for you.