SpaceCats' Crab Killer | All food | All Crabs (Rock/Sand/Ammonite) | All spots | Banking | GUI | Paint

spacecats

On 10/26/2018 at 4:16 PM, BottedUnited89 said:

Hey, I'm going to give your script a shot right now. I have a pretty legit botting style so hopefully i'm not going to get banned. Wish me luck ?

The script was made to mimic my own playstyle, so not it's very flawed (which I think is good). You could still get banned though, either from the small chance of this script, or any other bot you use. Gl 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, greiter said:

resets too often imo

Too often? May I ask what levels you have? It would only reset after it isn't being attacked a certain (quasi-random) amount of time. If you have very high range/strength/attack and a spot with only 2/3 crabs, I can imagine it would reset very often, because it will kill everything in quick succession, and then the script will think the crabs went passive (while in reality they are just all dead). 

I'll throw a "I kill things quickly" tick-box in the next version, that will circumvent this. Or maybe start counting to reset only when there are burrowed crabs. Thanks for the feedback!

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 9:25 PM, spacecats said:

Too often? May I ask what levels you have? It would only reset after it isn't being attacked a certain (quasi-random) amount of time. If you have very high range/strength/attack and a spot with only 2/3 crabs, I can imagine it would reset very often, because it will kill everything in quick succession, and then the script will think the crabs went passive (while in reality they are just all dead). 

I'll throw a "I kill things quickly" tick-box in the next version, that will circumvent this. Or maybe start counting to reset only when there are burrowed crabs. Thanks for the feedback!

Looking forward to use this script. Have You updated the "reset too often" issue?

So I finally tested it and I must say the reset function is kind of primitive and very easy to exploit.

First I was getting 39k xp/h. And then another person showed up and script went crazy.

Kept running to reset just because the other player killed my crabs.

Anything else works just fine.

Heres a little picture: 

sand1.png

33 minutes ago, xBow said:

So I finally tested it and I must say the reset function is kind of primitive and very easy to exploit.

First I was getting 39k xp/h. And then another person showed up and script went crazy.

Kept running to reset just because the other player killed my crabs.

Anything else works just fine.

Heres a little picture: 

sand1.png

Haha, yea that sounds about right. It really doesn't handle the "all crabs are killed" scenario all that well. The "check for burrowed crabs" solution I had in mind would fix this I suppose, but it'd just idle then and eventually log-out. Still better than spastically resetting. 

Alternative is.... checking for players and worldhopping? But that would make it very easy for people to just steal your spot. Only way is to also actively attack crabs, but at that point i'd say: maybe get a premium script

44 minutes ago, spacecats said:

Haha, yea that sounds about right. It really doesn't handle the "all crabs are killed" scenario all that well. The "check for burrowed crabs" solution I had in mind would fix this I suppose, but it'd just idle then and eventually log-out. Still better than spastically resetting. 

Alternative is.... checking for players and worldhopping? But that would make it very easy for people to just steal your spot. Only way is to also actively attack crabs, but at that point i'd say: maybe get a premium script

Check for burrowed seems a nice idea.

If crabs burrowed start that countdown and then reset. Also make reset +/- few tiles.

World hoping is not a good idea.

1 hour ago, xBow said:

Also make reset +/- few tiles

You mean run to a slightly different tile each time? 
As far as I know that is already incorporated into the code by default (When you pick one specific location, but if it runs to a tile 1-2 away from that one, it'll  consider it 'close enough')

7 hours ago, spacecats said:

You mean run to a slightly different tile each time? 
As far as I know that is already incorporated into the code by default (When you pick one specific location, but if it runs to a tile 1-2 away from that one, it'll  consider it 'close enough')

Oh didn't know that.

Well done then ?