thieving

montie

34 minutes ago, terratraitor said:

fuck, how bad will it be?

anyways OP I can do some free levels if you want? @montie

I don’t know when it is but instead of getting coins, you’ll get a pack of coins which take up an inventory slot. You have to stop and open each pack to get the gold, otherwise your inventory will be full and you can’t pitpocket anymore. 

Took me a week from 38 to get 99. 

Just now, RoomScape said:

I don’t know when it is but instead of getting coins, you’ll get a pack of coins which take up an inventory slot. You have to stop and open each pack to get the gold, otherwise your inventory will be full and you can’t pitpocket anymore. 

Fuck lol, rip ardy knights then xd

I assume the amount of gold (50gp) will remain the same?

3 minutes ago, terratraitor said:

Fuck lol, rip ardy knights then xd

I assume the amount of gold (50gp) will remain the same?

Yes, the gp is the same but they don’t want people to spam click because it “ruins the integrity of the game”. Because, you know, AFK’ing NMZ or splashing for hours upon hours with only 10% concentration or spam clicking alch which is ruining the economy with all the added gp, or even bots, isn’t messing up the game even more. 

Jagex is just being anal about what they pick to nerf while they leave everything else. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

Yes, the gp is the same but they don’t want people to spam click because it “ruins the integrity of the game”. Because, you know, AFK’ing NMZ or splashing for hours upon hours with only 10% concentration or spam clicking alch which is ruining the economy with all the added gp, or even bots, isn’t messing up the game even more. 

Jagex is just being anal about what they pick to nerf while they leave everything else. 

Amen lol, off topic a bit but can you reply on my thread for pc on my main

10 hours ago, RoomScape said:

a week at ardy knights?

11 hours ago, terratraitor said:

fuck, how bad will it be?

anyways OP I can do some free levels if you want? @montie

Appreciate that, but account is to valuable to let untrusted people on, as it takes 1 second to ruin.

1 hour ago, montie said:

nuts

hours per day?

Just double checked. 

May 22 - June 4 is when I did thieving. So it’s more like 1.5-2 weeks. 

Still, it’s pretty nice. I played a couple hours a day, though the beginning levels were obviously a lot slower. At level 90+ I was getting 200k/hr and basically stopped needing food around 91-92 thieving (95 is when you stop failing with ardy cloak)

• Like 1