@every 'trusted' user who markets.

RoomScape

7 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

1) I am mad you're correct. I am mad because it seems every time you come on it's pretty much to cause some type of bullshit, and continues to be a cycle for you.

2) No one is mad or upset you're mentioning him, but you seem to be misunderstanding that, which is what point 1 is about. You are again on a witch hunt claiming Drug is wrong when he isn't. If you was trading me and asked for a PM then I would send it with the same information I would anyone else. That wouldn't include my payment details in any way shape or form. 

3) No one is saying you are "harming" anything, but the point I am making behind pushing your own agenda is the fact NO ONE ever does what you're claiming we should do in order to meet the requirement of PM'ing someone sufficient proof. This is why I made my thread actually detailing what is and isn't a real PM. It wasn't just the chat logs as you seem to keep saying, he actually added his Skype ID which the person who got scammed didn't check by any means as he mentioned himself pretty much. 

Ask anyone who trades with me, any person at random with my feedback. All of my PM's contain my Skype ID and that's all, when it comes to my discord I give them my ID but also suggest they join my channel to avoid speaking to the wrong person, this way they cannot have it mistaken. 

If I was to say to you on Skype "trade Roomscape Jr" what would be the point of me adding this to the PM as well, if you already knew my Skype ID etc? This is what i'm getting at, it makes no sense at all to add it to both places if it's being dealt with over Skype which it was. If the trade was strictly being done over chatbox/inbox type of places then sure I would understand adding the information but otherwise there is no need to go so deep with it. 

1) Grow up.

2) You just said you're mad.

3) I know no one does what I'm claiming...which is exactly why I made my thread, wtf. If people were already doing what I posted about there would be no need in this thread...

4)I don't care about how you do your business. You do you.

5) That's like saying why do you PM your Skype if it's already in your profile and in your post? Your Skype ID is listed in your profile, every market thread, signature, etc. Why do you still PM people your Skype ID if it's listed in so many places?

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

1) Grow up.

2) You just said you're mad.

3) I know no one does what I'm claiming...which is exactly why I made my thread, wtf. If people were already doing what I posted about there would be no need in this thread...

4)I don't care about how you do your business. You do you.

5) That's like saying why do you PM your Skype if it's already in your profile and in your post? Your Skype ID is listed in your profile, every market thread, signature, etc. Why do you still PM people your Skype ID if it's listed in so many places?

"grow up" what a surprise.

Don't you think you should learn to educate people and help them with guides or something instead of being a bitch about it? You're literally contradicting yourself really, just to push your own agenda. It's not "how I do my business" it's how everyone does theirs, so unless I am the hundreds/thousands of other traders, you are far from right. I still PM them to confirm they are speaking to me, the person who is actually in control of the Skype ID as people do hack people all the time. 

But again, being someone with 1K+ feedback, you should understand simple things which it seems you don't. Pathetic honestly.

• Night locked this topic