And some of you wonder why your bots get banned...

RoomScape

1 hour ago, Plaxonn said:

Well havn't been banned. So stupid idk

This is all botteed during jagex hours

Capture.PNG

How long do you bot for every day? If over 5 hours do you do multiple tasks or bot one thing straight. Stealth or mirror mode? I use stealth and im not sure how much a difference it makes.

Edited by thedevilhacker

20 minutes ago, thedevilhacker said:

How long do you bot for every day? If over 5 hours do you do multiple tasks or bot one thing straight. Stealth or mirror mode? I use stealth and im not sure how much a difference it makes.

I bot for like 6-7 Hours a day, I change skills a lot, using stealth mode. Also trying to look legit with graceful, being in CC etc.

3 minutes ago, Plaxonn said:

I bot for like 6-7 Hours a day, I change skills a lot, using stealth mode. Also trying to look legit with graceful, being in CC etc.

I mean, no matter how hard you try it's still pretty obvious to anyone looking at you that you're a bot. If you're trying to fool the Jagex detection system then that's one thing but if you are trying to hide it from regular players it's going to be hard. I see people playing a lot who obviously bot but I guess they babysit because they reply.

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

I mean, no matter how hard you try it's still pretty obvious to anyone looking at you that you're a bot. If you're trying to fool the Jagex detection system then that's one thing but if you are trying to hide it from regular players it's going to be hard. I see people playing a lot who obviously bot but I guess they babysit because they reply.

Lol I don't care. I have a high level main, just trying to see how good Jagexs detection is

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Plaxonn said:

Maybe my problem is that i try building on f2p because im scared of wasting a bond to get banned. Im not that wealthy lol.

1 minute ago, RoomScape said:

Yeah. i was going to set up my bot yesterday when this member traded me 10k because i looked like a noob. Ended up following him through out runescape for a bit as he tried to find real players to hand gold out to. Turns out f2p is actually 95% bots. It took us SOOOOOOOOOO long to actually find a real person. I only set up bots in f2p and play p2p on my main and never realized how much destruction we cause to f2p.

11 hours ago, Burundanga said:

seems like the Jagex bot detection system doesn't go by how your stats look, but more how your account behaves

Yeah, but if you have 81 mining and 1 in everything else, I’m going to take a hunch that you’re Botting. 

Just me, though. 

Jagex, pls hire me. Best anti bot mod you’ll have. 

• Boge 1