Computer Died -Looking for Suggestions-

Knuckolls

17 hours ago, Tom said:

AUD as well so it will probably fit your budget quite nicely

A6X4j.png

That will work I’m going to look into them.

16 hours ago, U my xp said:

nuk , if its 5k USD you can get a high end pc . Are you capable of building ur own from parts or are you after pre-built ? and which country are you from ?  and what do you do on ur pc ? and are you just looking for a stanard tower ? ... give us more details . 

To answer your post:

Alright, I’m from the United States. ?? 

I’m in Japan ?? Currently

I video edit, play video games, do office work, Run aborting programs all on my personal computer, actually you know what I want a customized computer to stream Netflix because that’s all I do ??

I’ve never built my own computer and when I’m spending so much money I’m not going to in fear of fucking everything up.

and Nah, if I was looking for a standard tower I would have gone to Best Buy or The Commissary and bought one already to Fuck around on. I want something that’s gunna stick around for a bit.

14 hours ago, Chikan said:

is it still even worth building your own with the costs of graphics cards? 1070 alone goes for 500+ and I don't even want to imagine what a 1080ti might cost right now.

Also thus why I am not going to be building my own PC.

13 hours ago, Nuckolls said:

Got that BAH, BAS, FSA, Per Diem, Cola, and Base Pay money, and I have subletters at my apartment ? so I don’t even pay my rent. And I profit off them. 

So as you can see 5k is alright because every paycheck I get I’m making close to 4 grand every 15 days

oh and I’m about to be putting on E-4 ??‍♂️

Dont forget deployment pay, sea pay, hazard pay kek, fucking soak it all in.

7 hours ago, Rxd said:

Dont forget deployment pay, sea pay, hazard pay kek, fucking soak it all in.

Oh totally forgot all about those pay too, shit yeah those all hit this month so it’s about to be a good paycheck. 

10 hours ago, U my xp said:

hmm yeah with 5k USD you can easily get one that will fit your needs and last awhile , dont you worry mate lol. Do you know any good vendors in Japan? 

Netflix you say ? then you need that 4k 32" ;) 

Definitely going to need that 4K 32” xD

and that’s the reason I don’t know where to go, Japan is rough man, everything is in a Japanese, who wouldn’ve thought?!? It’s like they don’t care that I’m Anerican and am too ignorant to learn their language.

also they do the weird plug thing that doesn’t exist in America 220 V or something like that.

9 hours ago, d23p said:

invest in a good CPU and RAM memory brother

Gotcha, will definitely look into a good CPU and RAM

13 hours ago, Nuckolls said:

Oh totally forgot all about those pay too, shit yeah those all hit this month so it’s about to be a good paycheck. 

Definitely going to need that 4K 32” xD

and that’s the reason I don’t know where to go, Japan is rough man, everything is in a Japanese, who wouldn’ve thought?!? It’s like they don’t care that I’m Anerican and am too ignorant to learn their language.

also they do the weird plug thing that doesn’t exist in America 220 V or something like that.

Gotcha, will definitely look into a good CPU and RAM

Good luck and don't forget to post the setup you will be getting :)