SDN Updates

Zach

Some of the active script writers have requested the ability to bypass manual pushing and code verification. This has become a burdensome process for some of the active ones, especially since it can take hours to complete the process and update the script on the SDN. I'm happy to say that we've reached a compromise and will authorize certain scripters to bypass the process, enabling their SDN scripts to be updated within 1 minute of them pushing an update.

So, what does this mean for the end user? We're sacrificing code verification for our most reliable scripters and giving them the ability to more rapidly respond to any changes. Hopefully, that means more stable scripts for our end users.

Not a bad idea. Let's hope those with the ability don't go rogue.

I wouldn't highly recommend this, due to script writers having ability to update there scripts instantly and can hook on a password field and username to steal people's account details because this has happened before on another site and the person was also an Ex-Staff on OSBot. I think we should let the script testers to approve the script and obviously have knowledge within the programming scene before it's on the SDN because there mostly be active than the the Administrators due to developing the bot.

I dont really understand, how is this dangerous?

Basically script writers don't have to get their scripts verified. So script writers can steal your password or worse. Not saying they will, but they could.

if this is the case i dont like the update :/, But however i do think that some script writers should have more priority over others to get their updates approved.