OSBot 2.5.5

Alek

6 minutes ago, Alek said:

Alright so it's a GE issue and NOT a bank issue. Thanks for being a bit more descriptive, nobody has told me what the actual problem was yet.

He's probably trying to get at the fact that Jagex changed some widget IDs, I believe mainly on root widget 162. This is probably affecting the entering amount on GE, I can test and make a proper report in a little while if you need me too :)

1 hour ago, illuminati666 said:

tbf i did offer to collect info for him way before the official release. I'll go submit a report.

Lol no, it's fine. This is all very simple. This bug wasn't reported to me when I was developing 2.5.5. Since 2.5.5 was already made and there were no problems with it, I decided to release it while I work on this new bug. You're completely fine and were the only person to remotely explain the problem to me - which I'm thankful for.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, daamurda said:

Not sure if its a bug or script related. But when doing a task like fletching using perfect fletcher, when it runs out of materials the script exits and ur account sits there and banksits with no script running. before when you'd run out of supplies it would log ur account out. 

I think it's the script not logging out when the task is completed, since some scripts have different options like afk to logout or click the button to logout.

• Alek locked this topic