PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

24 minutes ago, lxx said:

Got banned on my gmauler today. This is the only script I used and I only used it once.

I highly doubt you got banned from running a script for 5 minutes. Sorry about your loss, but I wouldn't point fingers at something at a script that stands at a bank for 5 minutes and organizes it.

10 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

I highly doubt you got banned from running a script for 5 minutes. Sorry about your loss, but I wouldn't point fingers at something at a script that stands at a bank for 5 minutes and organizes it.

Well I don't know what to tell you since there is obviously no way to prove it. This was the only script that I ran on that account and I used it once. So this is the only script that can be the culprit. I have other accounts that I used to bot for money making etc, but I don't bot on my pures. I thought I would give it a try since there have been people posting in the thread saying that they have used it on their mains and what not.

Also, to say that your script organizes an entire bank in 5 minutes is not a true claim, it definitely takes longer than that if you have a normal amount of items or more.

Edit: To clarify, it was either the client that got me banned or this script (I am not pointing fingers). I ran the script and immediately closed out of the client when I was done.

Edited by lxx

You don’t get banned for just using a bot client (unless you have a script running), and you also don’t get banned for running a script that takes 5-10minutes

You most likely got chainbanned

?

15 minutes ago, lxx said:

Well I don't know what to tell you since there is obviously no way to prove it. This was the only script that I ran on that account and I used it once. So this is the only script that can be the culprit. I have other accounts that I used to bot for money making etc, but I don't bot on my pures. I thought I would give it a try since there have been people posting in the thread saying that they have used it on their mains and what not.

Also, to say that your script organizes an entire bank in 5 minutes is not a true claim, it definitely takes longer than that if you have a normal amount of items or more.

Edit: To clarify, it was either the client that got me banned or this script (I am not pointing fingers). I ran the script and immediately closed out of the client when I was done.

Edited by Blazebot

4 minutes ago, Blazebot said:

You don’t get banned for just using a bot client (unless you have a script running), and you also don’t get banned for running a script that takes 5-10minutes

You most likely got chainbanned

?

Could be a possibility, though I don't think it has ever been confirmed to be an actual thing. Mostly speculation and tin foil hats. I did bot on another account about a week and a half ago before that got hit while I was playing on this gmauler. Like I said, though, the only script I ran on this gmauler was this bank organizer script. So if chain bans are a real thing, then that could be a possibility.

Again, this script most definitely did not take 5-10 minutes on this account, and nor has it ever on any of my accounts.

37 minutes ago, lxx said:

Could be a possibility, though I don't think it has ever been confirmed to be an actual thing. Mostly speculation and tin foil hats. I did bot on another account about a week and a half ago before that got hit while I was playing on this gmauler. Like I said, though, the only script I ran on this gmauler was this bank organizer script. So if chain bans are a real thing, then that could be a possibility.

Again, this script most definitely did not take 5-10 minutes on this account, and nor has it ever on any of my accounts.

They are 100% a real thing.

ive run the script with a full bank from equipment to the most random stuff and that took 11mins, No one would have the amount of random stuff it had

4 minutes ago, newmovement said:

This script does fuck all, started it on a account i don't care about and all it did was moving trading sticks up and down for 30 minutes.

What? Not sure what you were trying to say, but the script does work properly, as I did it to an account yesterday. 

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

What? Not sure what you were trying to say, but the script does work properly, as I did it to an account yesterday. 

It worked great, sorry for not editing, but it doesn't work if u choose to have something in the first page.

Moved currencies to the first tab instead and that worked.

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer