PPOSB - Bank Organizer

ProjectPact

22 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

video on the first page of the thread ? 

It doesn't show presets or the gui as far as I saw? I get that the script works, that's expected. I want to know exactly what it can do so that I can make an informed buying decision.

I don't play this game normally, the only use it'd have (if it has the capability [which is what I'm trying to establish]) is having a the top two rows be custom items, like lobster, teleports, re-gear armor, etc. So that I can run my bots in low cpu mode with greater efficiency.

Edited by purplewatilla

13 hours ago, purplewatilla said:

It doesn't show presets or the gui as far as I saw? I get that the script works, that's expected. I want to know exactly what it can do so that I can make an informed buying decision.

I don't play this game normally, the only use it'd have (if it has the capability [which is what I'm trying to establish]) is having a the top two rows be custom items, like lobster, teleports, re-gear armor, etc. So that I can run my bots in low cpu mode with greater efficiency.

you can set what you want at the top of tab, even though i cant use it atm the gui allows you to move and customise where you want things in that tab.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 0wne2dk1ll said:

you can set what you want at the top of tab, even though i cant use it atm the gui allows you to move and customise where you want things in that tab.

Thanks!

I wish I didn't have to look like a jerk in the comments and ask stuff like this / waste people's time.

@ProjectPact put some screenshots of the GUI or list some features on the main thread, for the love of god!

I still love you and will be buying this script in the near future.

Edited by purplewatilla

THE NEWEST VERSION v0.5 IS NOW LIVE! <3 

I have already made more updates (nothing you would notice, but capturing data more efficiently and safer so it wouldn't break come an update). So version 0.6 will be on its way out soon! Also, I increased the scrolling timeout timer to 25 seconds.

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Heart 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Bank Organizer