Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mercylad

Melee training and making money

Recommended Posts

I'm currently trying to sell some mains that I managed to get unbanned recently but one of them is close to maxed so I thought why not max it out and earn some gp while doing it.

My question is if anyone has any good melee training methods with some good cash income aswell? I'm planning on doing this manually as the account already has gotten a botban so a second one would be permanent. My slayer level on this account is only 55 though, melee stats are 96/98/95 with 70pray 99range 95mage.

Edited by mercylad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, SGTTHC said:

a second ban isn't always permanent ;)

but i don't know any methods sry

I've gotten lots of accounts banned basicly the second one was always permanent, in one case even my first ban was permanent (guess that mod had a bad day).

However these accounts I've gotten unbanned, have got unbanned from their second ban after me appealing for it. So yeh third time's the charm I guess:boge:

Edited by mercylad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mac said:

Any kind of dragon would be fairly decent money/exp, slayer is also steady money but not really great at lower levels, at 72 you could do wyverns you would get around 500k/hr + decent combat exp

The downside of dragons is that I would miss out on my melee XP/HR because of the banking so often. I kinda want something that's decent xp but not much banking so I can get the maximum amount of combat xp per hour. The main goal is maxing out the account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mercylad said:

The downside of dragons is that I would miss out on my melee XP/HR because of the banking so often. I kinda want something that's decent xp but not much banking so I can get the maximum amount of combat xp per hour. The main goal is maxing out the account.

Well if you want the maximum combat xp per hour then just roll with nmz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mac said:

Well if you want the maximum combat xp per hour then just roll with nmz

 

52 minutes ago, RDM said:

Nmz

Reckon I could max out in 1 week nmz playing 2-3 hours a day?

got like 6m xp for maxing left

600k strength xp left for 99

2.5m attack xp and 3m def xp left for 99s

Any advice on dharoking/guthans would be welcome and which to use to max out faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mercylad said:

 

Reckon I could max out in 1 week nmz playing 2-3 hours a day?

got like 6m xp for maxing left

600k strength xp left for 99

2.5m attack xp and 3m def xp left for 99s

Any advice on dharoking/guthans would be welcome and which to use to max out faster.

dh will be faster and with your stats you can expect ~110k xp/hr

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mercylad said:

 

Reckon I could max out in 1 week nmz playing 2-3 hours a day?

got like 6m xp for maxing left

600k strength xp left for 99

2.5m attack xp and 3m def xp left for 99s

Any advice on dharoking/guthans would be welcome and which to use to max out faster.

I get ~80k xp/hr on a 93/93/93 with a whip and dragon defender.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...