GE Looter - First Public Release

apa

12 hours ago, apa said:

I'm still trying to decide how I want to release it, this script could saturate the GE too much if I make it too clean and too free yaknow? I also want to be able to move onto p2p scripts but I don't have the money or accounts to do it yet.

It's also being tested right now, I restructured the whole thing and I'm trying to figure out something the bots can do as they sit around the GE. Since they ignore all junk under a user-defined specified price now, so they barely move. I was thinking cutting the trees around the edge, but its too far from the middle of the GE.

Awesome :) drop parties are more consistent than i thought they'd be. I got 20 rune axes one day haha

ah, yeah, thats true - I do like how this script is really a make or break tho :)

Good script, but idk if it's the client or your script, but when it goes to the login screen where you have to click to play it it doesn't click "click to play" so it just stays at the click to play screen. I would show the logger, but nothing was showing up.

Loot so far qgTrtie.png

Edited by Tbigalo

5 hours ago, Tbigalo said:

Good script, but idk if it's the client or your script, but when it goes to the login screen where you have to click to play it it doesn't click "click to play" so it just stays at the click to play screen. I would show the logger, but nothing was showing up.

Loot so far qgTrtie.png

Yea that was the bot client, an update to OSRS caused that issue. I want to take a look at failsafes for stuff like that, I'll plan an update for  handling this in case it happens next time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Destrupt said:

Seems to work fine, put it on for like 3 hours and didn't get anything special. Maybe if you left it on running overnight you'd probably get some stuff. Would be great if it had some paint so you could check on it every couple hours to see if you've gotten anything special. Great work. :)

It depends a lot on the time you run it. Most drop parties are during a certain few hours.

The paint on my version has a total money gained based on osbuddy prices, and money gained per hour. It's still not 100% accurate though, a bug im having.

24 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Can't code a failsafe for that, its handled by the client

Damn, yea I guess you cant really intercept the random events, the script pauses entirely...

I suggested a timeout on the lobby at least, that at least just kills the script if it sits there for 20+ seconds without finding the correct button id.

Edited by apa