[Alpha] OSBot Multiboxing Script

SqueezeTheorem

haha i did this 2 years ago, it was pretty fun. I took them on DMM and attempted to kill people in multi areas :P

It's fun to take them on the tourny worlds when they open up aswell. Running around with like 10 accounts in max str with claws xd

Edit: you edited your OP to something completly different ? Anyway it looks pretty neat. Never thought about relaying mouse actions tbh.

Edited by xxZappsteRxx

17 minutes ago, xxZappsteRxx said:

haha i did this 2 years ago, it was pretty fun. I took them on DMM and attempted to kill people in multi areas :P

It's fun to take them on the tourny worlds when they open up aswell. Running around with like 10 accounts in max str with claws xd

Edit: you edited your OP to something completly different ? Anyway it looks pretty neat. Never thought about relaying mouse actions tbh.

Yeah, i finally made the "client" so I updated the OP. 

11 minutes ago, pureacoustix said:

when is this live? i would love this

It'll be live soon. I'm gonna do my first large scale test by grinding chocolate dust in f2p on like 5 accounts.

There's a few issues right now, like the camera angle needing to be manually adjusted. The API might allow me to do that automatically, but I'm not sure yet. It also doesn't currently support shift clicking. 

The current dev version can mimic right and left clicks -- nothing else. This means it requires that all accounts have the same camera angle (clicking the compass is the best way to set that up) and the same zoom distance. It seems to work best for bank standing skills. Resource gathering is a bit of a stretch except for fishing (since it's non competitive), and agility won't work due to the potential to fail courses, leaving accounts out of sync. Walking is a bit of an issue if you don't pause in-between clicking locations due to the slight delay. I also don't think this version would be allowed on the SDN for both quality control reasons and the nature of the script, but I can publish it on the forums. 

I'd like to post a video at some point going over the uses of the script, the caveats, and the benefits. I wrote this script because I have a suspicion it will prevent bans for botting since it's not botting, it's multiboxing. Whatever systems they use to track botting probably won't detect this, since it is still a human controlling it. 

It's also incredibly inefficient in terms of computing resources and relies heavily on the file system of the host machine, so all accounts involved have to be controlled on the same machine. 

So yeah. It'll be out soon, but it needs a little more work and definitely has its share of issues. I'd like to attempt a version of this script that doesn't mimic mouse clicks precisely, but instead finds whatever objects/npcs you click and copies that behavior instead.

Edited by SqueezeTheorem
  • Like 1

On 29/03/2018 at 2:20 AM, SqueezeTheorem said:

It'll be live soon. I'm gonna do my first large scale test by grinding chocolate dust in f2p on like 5 accounts.

There's a few issues right now, like the camera angle needing to be manually adjusted. The API might allow me to do that automatically, but I'm not sure yet. It also doesn't currently support shift clicking. 

The current dev version can mimic right and left clicks -- nothing else. This means it requires that all accounts have the same camera angle (clicking the compass is the best way to set that up) and the same zoom distance. It seems to work best for bank standing skills. Resource gathering is a bit of a stretch except for fishing (since it's non competitive), and agility won't work due to the potential to fail courses, leaving accounts out of sync. Walking is a bit of an issue if you don't pause in-between clicking locations due to the slight delay. I also don't think this version would be allowed on the SDN for both quality control reasons and the nature of the script, but I can publish it on the forums. 

I'd like to post a video at some point going over the uses of the script, the caveats, and the benefits. I wrote this script because I have a suspicion it will prevent bans for botting since it's not botting, it's multiboxing. Whatever systems they use to track botting probably won't detect this, since it is still a human controlling it. 

It's also incredibly inefficient in terms of computing resources and relies heavily on the file system of the host machine, so all accounts involved have to be controlled on the same machine. 

So yeah. It'll be out soon, but it needs a little more work and definitely has its share of issues. I'd like to attempt a version of this script that doesn't mimic mouse clicks precisely, but instead finds whatever objects/npcs you click and copies that behavior instead.

Add a botkeylistener to pass typing around I guess:

https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/input/keyboard/BotKeyListener.html

Just force the the camera pitch + yaw on master+slaves?

https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/api/Camera.html