Taking Script Requests (FREE)

Doppey

3 hours ago, Articuz said:

Description: Trains WC and FM from lvl 1-99, can select if you wanna burn logs, bank logs or powerlevel. 

F2P / P2P: F2P/P2P (cuz do member stuff).

REQS: No req really, be lvl 1 wc and 1 fm at least :D, have axe in "equipment slot weapon" and tinderbox in inventory. (You could do so IF the character did cut for example. maple but can't burn, then you can give the option to bank or drop, for example. But i guess that really wont be needed lul)

Estimated Difficulty: Fairly easy (not that much to code).

Hmm sure i could do that, i doubt that they would make it to 99 without a ban though, what do you think? :ban:

2 hours ago, Doppey said:

Hmm sure i could do that, i doubt that they would make it to 99 without a ban though, what do you think? :ban:

Well 1-99 was just a meme :P and wintertodt is for fm (i think it's only p2p, should be right). So Wc and Fm script would be nice for f2p.

Thought, if you use the script smart, aint brainless and just use this for 1/2hrs, should be low chance for ban.

At least until you reach 60 wc and fm (and got some sort of anti ban).

18 minutes ago, Articuz said:

Well 1-99 was just a meme :P and wintertodt is for fm (i think it's only p2p, should be right). So Wc and Fm script would be nice for f2p.

Thought, if you use the script smart, aint brainless and just use this for 1/2hrs, should be low chance for ban.

At least until you reach 60 wc and fm (and got some sort of anti ban).

Yeah true

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ExitPoint said:
  • Description : Simple walker From point>A---->B (vannaka edge slayer master) and maybe a few banks
  • F2P / P2P : f2p/p2p
  • REQS : none
  • Estimated Difficulty : :shrug: easy?ish?

If you need a walking script, and have a $1 you can buy @Explv walker on store here its pretty good and can walk almost anywhere.

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/89947-explvs-walker/

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DeadPk3r said:

If you need a walking script, and have a $1 you can buy @Explv walker on store here its pretty good and can walk almost anywhere.

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/89947-explvs-walker/

Way ahead of ya, just kinda wanted a specific one.  but ended up just getting his, so far so good.  Does have trouble going far distances like to shilo village- areaish