This makes no sense.

RoomScape

How're you going to name this section spam then give it these rules:

This section has loose moderation but all forum rules still apply. Clarification for Spam rules are posted below. The official forum rules can be found here.

• Thread spam is not allowed. Do not post multiple threads in short time periods, even if this section is for Spam.
  • Threads targeting another user with the intent to aggravate, harass or insult are not allowed.
  • Picture spam is not allowed.
  • Flaming is not allowed nor is extensive trolling (mild trolling is allowed but each case is to be judged by a Moderator).
  • Single word threads not allowed unless containing a form of media.
  • Do not post dispute or appeal threads.
  • Double posting is allowed, do not abuse this (i.e don't triple post, etc).

This section is meant to be fun and relaxed, do not mock or attempt to find loop holes in these rules. These rules are subject to change at any time.

All of those rules should be removed, imo.

I know, the rules are fucked up here, I got my post removed for calling someone a cocksucker lol

Pb is better, if only they didn't have powerabusive mods/admins...

The whole staff is a circle jerk group + if you wanna get in, you can; if you pay the right price.

You're talking about here?

I know, the rules are fucked up here, I got my post removed for calling someone a cocksucker lol

The whole staff is a circle jerk group + if you wanna get in, you can; if you pay the right price.

You're talking about here?

uh-huh 

but it's also the case at pb

Are you referring to pb or osbot? 

applicable to both

applicable to both

I don't know this forum too well, but it sure is the case for pb.

All you need to do is spam bot and site support, be semi active in random, and suck some admin dick and you pretty much have mod.

Edited by Britney

There should still be rules regardless of the section, because something is marked 'Spam' doesn't mean it's acceptable to go around targeting other users, as for the guy claiming you can buy your way in, no amount of money is going to earn you the respect or reputation you need to become a member of staff.

/thread