Autoclicking to 99s Project

jesenican

What shortcut keys do you use to start/stop recording so it doesn't interact with the RS client? As the default ones end up switching tabs / enabling shift click for me. Was just curious. 
And what length of recording do you typically do for any activity before replaying it?

Edited by B3NJ

12 hours ago, B3NJ said:

What shortcut keys do you use to start/stop recording so it doesn't interact with the RS client? As the default ones end up switching tabs / enabling shift click for me. Was just curious. 
And what length of recording do you typically do for any activity before replaying it?

i use only number "2" for stop, and i turn off settings so mouse doesnt stop if its moved, my lenghts are around 15-20min then i repeat it for 2-3 times lower speed little repeat again, and so on..

• Like 1

Got banned on my maxed zerker for fletching to 99 (was 97) :(

I fucked up my mouse clicking when banking, then after coming back for 2 hours, I found myself clicking in the middle of nowhere right outside a public spot where I probs got reported lol, RIP.

Still have 10 acc's going strong with 96 fletching as alt's.

Edited by paulrut24
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, paulrut24 said:

Got banned on my maxed zerker for fletching to 99 (was 97) :(

I fucked up my mouse clicking when banking, then after coming back for 2 hours, I found myself clicking in the middle of nowhere right outside a public spot where I probs got reported lol, RIP.

Still have 10 acc's going strong with 96 fletching as alt's.

aww fuck thats the biggest problem wtih records, thats why i always babysit for 3-5 rounds to see if its 100% safe

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jesenican said:

aww fuck thats the biggest problem wtih records, thats why i always babysit for 3-5 rounds to see if its 100% safe

Be careful of the mouse speed, having it too high or even normal can fuck it all up, even tho you risk being 100% efficient.

I usually set mine 1 mouse speed setting slower than normal, to not fuck up

14 minutes ago, paulrut24 said:

Be careful of the mouse speed, having it too high or even normal can fuck it all up, even tho you risk being 100% efficient.

I usually set mine 1 mouse speed setting slower than normal, to not fuck up

i always got normal speed or lower it by only 1,never go high