Remove Censorship

Super Man

27 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Censorship?

• Yes
    • No

I understand that this is a fairly nice community and the admins plan on keeping it this way, however I believe that the censorship should be removed.

Although the admins may feel that it is a great idea to keep it, I believe that it should be optional. Just like how RuneScape itself is. We should be able to select whether we want words censored or not.

A lot of the community is over the age of 13.. We all use these words in real life and have heard them thousands of times. We don't need to be protected from profanity. We'll be fine.

• Like 1

There's censorship? Lemme test this out FUCK

********a

the fuck are you trying to type lol? dont see the point inn removed it as i never get censored anyway

Those are the first two "swear" words I typed on this site so I just assumed all of them were censored

Oh, I guess some words other the fuck are censored. IMO nothing should be censored. If the word is used while flaming somebody or making fun of a race then they should just get a temp ban or if it's really bad a perm ban. No need for it to be censored.

Agree

I think it should be removed smile.png

Thanks ;)

Many threads about this already, use the search function before you post a topic.

They only censored racial slurs, why would you want to say those words anyways? 

You aint my momma

********a

the fuck are you trying to type lol? dont see the point inn removed it as i never get censored anyway

Those are the first two "swear" words I typed on this site so I just assumed all of them were censored

Oh, I guess some words other the fuck are censored. IMO nothing should be censored. If the word is used while flaming somebody or making fun of a race then they should just get a temp ban or if it's really bad a perm ban. No need for it to be censored.

Agree

Thanks wink.png

Many threads about this already, use the search function before you post a topic.

You aint my momma

So you're basically saying your racist. 

********a

Agree

Thanks wink.png

You aint my momma

So you're basically saying your racist. 

No. 

GrnTeletubby put it in good words

"IMO nothing should be censored. If the word is used while flaming somebody or making fun of a race then they should just get a temp ban or if it's really bad a perm ban. No need for it to be censored."