Question about botting on the same ip as my main account.

Kiyropoth

so im currently farming gold on 2 accounts doing hunter. I have a question, I'm farming gold on 2 accounts and i have a main account thats maxed combat, void, fire cape, barrow gloves 150m+ etc etc. I dont want the account banned its been banned before for a minor infraction when i botted green drags like 2+ years ago the ban has since expired. If i bot on these 2 accounts while i play on my main with the same ip you think my main could get chain banned? It's also to mention ive bought gold on my main like a month ago only like 10m for bonds. But, thats besides the point, what are the chances my main could get chain banned? I've heard the only time chain bans happen is when mod weath wipes out gold farmers that are gold farming the same spot not due to your actual ip. Also, these accounts will never interact with each other.

Edited by Kiyropoth

4 minutes ago, Kiyropoth said:

so im currently farming gold on 2 accounts doing hunter. I have a question, I'm farming gold on 2 accounts and i have a main account thats maxed combat, void, fire cape, barrow gloves 150m+ etc etc. I dont want the account banned its been banned before for a minor infraction when i botted green drags like 2+ years ago the ban has since expired. If i bot on these 2 accounts while i play on my main with the same ip you think my main could get chain banned? It's also to mention ive bought gold on my main like a month ago only like 10m for bonds. But, thats besides the point, what are the chances my main could get chain banned? I've heard the only time chain bans happen is when mod weath wipes out gold farmers that are gold farming the same spot not due to your actual ip. Also, these accounts will never interact with each other.

imo its safe

what are my chances? ask jagex lol