Would this work

cadmanmonkey

Is it possible for a bot to be made that:

If I move my mouse and click a place on one account it does the exact same movement and click on X amount of other accounts.

I know this type of thing can be done with some type of mouse recorder but can it be done live as in the second I click it does it on the other accounts? This would then allow me to play legit on one account while all the other 10 accounts are copying the legitimate movements.

Also would this type of bot help avoid detection ?

I'm not requesting this just asking if it would work. General question

Edited by cadmanmonkey
Additional questions

Hmm, an interesting problem!

In terms of an OSBot script...

You would need to establish some kind of connection between multiple instances of the same script, local or remote. I'm sure there is a way to do this, but it would not be very straightforward. That being said, it might be easier to solve the problem a different way -- perhaps there is software online that allows you to duplicate your mouse cursor? Then you could space your clients out across a large monitor such that you can view all windows simultaneously. Worth looking in to!

Apa

• Like 1

On 20/12/2017 at 8:56 PM, Apaec said:

Hmm, an interesting problem!

In terms of an OSBot script...

You would need to establish some kind of connection between multiple instances of the same script, local or remote. I'm sure there is a way to do this, but it would not be very straightforward. That being said, it might be easier to solve the problem a different way -- perhaps there is software online that allows you to duplicate your mouse cursor? Then you could space your clients out across a large monitor such that you can view all windows simultaneously. Worth looking in to!

Apa

One problem with duplicating cursors is that osrs has a anti macro mechanic that moves the screen slightly therefore each mouse would slowly get out of sync and it would cause all the other accounts to go in different directions. is there anyway to bypass that ? 

Edited by cadmanmonkey

9 hours ago, cadmanmonkey said:

One problem with duplicating cursors is that osrs has a anti macro mechanic that moves the screen slightly therefore each mouse would slowly get out of sync and it would cause all the other accounts to go in different directions. is there anyway to bypass that ? 

Oh, forgot about that! I think you could write a script to counter this though, and have that running in the background

10 hours ago, cadmanmonkey said:

49 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Oh, forgot about that! I think you could write a script to counter this though, and have that running in the background

Not true.

Edited by Bassie

19 hours ago, cadmanmonkey said:

How often does this occur? Don't think I've ever noticed this, especially while pvming, I'm just returning after like 3 years

1 hour ago, idontbotkid said:

How often does this occur? Don't think I've ever noticed this, especially while pvming, I'm just returning after like 3 years

Tbh idk i have just knoticed it a bit myself while walking arround and i have seen other posts where people talk about the screen moving