[Completely Botted Zerker] [Progress]

Snucer

If you create RS accounts on your residential IP address and very soon afterwards log in to them using a proxy, Jagex usually considers this sudden change a potential threat to account security and they lock the account. The way I avoid this is by waiting at least 12 hours in between creating accounts on my residential IP address and logging in to them via a proxy. I haven't had an account locked since doing this.

Also, do you use a script to complete quests on your accounts? If so, which script do you use?

Good luck with your project!

2 minutes ago, critical said:

If you create RS accounts on your residential IP address and very soon afterwards log in to them using a proxy, Jagex usually considers this sudden change a potential threat to account security and they lock the account. The way I avoid this is by waiting at least 12 hours in between creating accounts on my residential IP address and logging in to them via a proxy. I haven't had an account locked since doing this.

Also, do you use a script to complete quests on your accounts? If so, which script do you use?

Good luck with your project!

Yeah lol i since then got a proxy switcher for my browser to keep track of all my proxies and logging into rs and shit lol.

Not all them are botted, but @Token has a sweet ass bot

8 hours ago, Snucer said:

Yeah lol i since then got a proxy switcher for my browser to keep track of all my proxies and logging into rs and shit lol.

Not all them are botted, but @Token has a sweet ass bot

Nice, man! What internet browser and proxy extension do you use? I've always had trouble connecting to the internet via a proxy on my internet browser.

11 hours ago, boozer said:

any new progress? im enjoying watching others progress as i post my own :) almost ready for zulrah one or 2 more days! :D

Just updated it the other day, havent really got around to doing much more since. Just finishing now family stuff lol. I will always post a comment stating i updated it and leave a date on the page according to screen shots!