Hacked for over 1b+ 07

Pali

Just because botter was from OSB doesn't mean the hacker was aswell. Hacker took your 1B, you really think he farms zulrah for money and you really think you're his only victim? Come on bruh.  :???: Seems to me like ur trying to find a hacker here, while it's your fault you downloaded RSPS bullshit.

Tough luck mate.

I am pretty certain Dawntained isn't what caused your dataleak here. You have probably been in multiple data breaches and something like your school id usually int that hard to track by anyone with decent doxxing skills. Hackers can search for your username,password,ip and e-mail through 100s and 100s of databases which is where i believe lies the origin of your problem. If you wish to know anything more about this feel free to send me a message on discord and ill try giving some pointers in how to stay safe. zeslicer#2700

Just now, Slicer said:

I am pretty certain Dawntained isn't what caused your dataleak here. You have probably been in multiple data breaches and something like your school id usually int that hard to track by anyone with decent doxxing skills. Hackers can search for your username,password,ip and e-mail through 100s and 100s of databases which is where i believe lies the origin of your problem. If you wish to know anything more about this feel free to send me a message on discord and ill try giving some pointers in how to stay safe. zeslicer#2700

Yea you're clearly a fucking retard.

Just now, Theminis said:

LMFAO, please, elaborate

Binding a RAT into JAR is the oldest trick in the book, back in 2009-12 when RSPS's began to become popular I did this shit all the time with incredibly unstable RATs such as Darkcomet. 

If it was just a standard DB hack then wouldn't he have received emails from jagex for information changes?

Edited by Wet Rag

5 minutes ago, Wet Rag said:

Binding a RAT into JAR is the oldest trick in the book, back in 2009-12 when RSPS's began to become popular I did this shit all the time with incredibly unstable RATs such as Darkcomet. 

If it was just a standard DB hack then wouldn't he have received emails from jagex for information changes?

Doesn't have to be, He can have received these emails and the hacker can have been on his e-mail and delted them. also he just stated he didn't use an authenticator and runescape doesnt send a message on enabling an authenticator, only on disabling one. 

25 minutes ago, Pali said:

no private scripts. only used osbot premium scripts. but that account with tbow is my main. never botted ever since the 2 day ban. not a common bank pin. its one of my high school student ID number from 5 years ago. like S123456789  then i picked the first 4 numbers after the S from my student number.

EDIT i am 90% sure the hacker is from osbot possibly. he was using fruit zulrah script to bot my main. what other bots sites have a zulrah bot that can renew stats at clan wars? I know Tri zulrah but i think that script is outdated.

Unlucky man!

Also I'm 99% sure the other zulrah script from another site is still working so they could also have used that script