Dispute- TheWind

Dab in a Lab

Disputed member: TheWind

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Had him make me a script, but it fails to complete its tasks. Talked to him about fixing it and was told it would take a day or two, and its now been over two weeks since he first said it would be done. He is no longer answering on skype or pms, but continues to post on forum.

Evidence: tKcuVCS.png

8SzVYYr.png

CximZW4.png

000n80O.png

bgo1DUP.png

VJ7j2hg.png

Skype Profile: kGQoXMj.png

• Sad 1

I understand your distress @El Dingus. I'm sorry I have not been responsive. Two weeks ago was the last date that I sent you a script file. I believe it was a week ago that I last responded to you about changing/updating/fixing it. As for my progress on making the changes you wanted, and fixing the existing problems, well I definitely overestimated the time it would take me to do so.

There really is no reasonable explanation for why I haven't responded to you recently, besides the fact that I haven't had time to work on the script, and I didn't want to ask you for more time. My time, as of late, has been entirely allocated toward preparing for and completing my finals. My last final is on December 18th, at which time my winter break will be starting, and I will be completely available to continue work on your scripts.

Now, I can understand you may have some reservations against me due to my unresponsive nature, so I can provide you with a refund of 82m which was the total amount you paid to me for the original script, (I was asked to add additional features to it and make another 2 scripts for automated muling/account creation, but I was not paid for these yet). Let me know through skype/private message when and where you would like to receive the 82m if this is what you decide.

1 hour ago, TheWind said:

I understand your distress @El Dingus. I'm sorry I have not been responsive. Two weeks ago was the last date that I sent you a script file. I believe it was a week ago that I last responded to you about changing/updating/fixing it. As for my progress on making the changes you wanted, and fixing the existing problems, well I definitely overestimated the time it would take me to do so.

There really is no reasonable explanation for why I haven't responded to you recently, besides the fact that I haven't had time to work on the script, and I didn't want to ask you for more time. My time, as of late, has been entirely allocated toward preparing for and completing my finals. My last final is on December 18th, at which time my winter break will be starting, and I will be completely available to continue work on your scripts.

Now, I can understand you may have some reservations against me due to my unresponsive nature, so I can provide you with a refund of 82m which was the total amount you paid to me for the original script, (I was asked to add additional features to it and make another 2 scripts for automated muling/account creation, but I was not paid for these yet). Let me know through skype/private message when and where you would like to receive the 82m if this is what you decide.

@TheWind can you please contact @El Dingus via skype and come to a reasonable solution, one you're both satisfied with. Once you've done so, let us know what you've both decided on. 

6 hours ago, Decode said:

@TheWind can you please contact @El Dingus via skype and come to a reasonable solution, one you're both satisfied with. Once you've done so, let us know what you've both decided on. 

Got in touch with @TheWind. I have not asked for the 82m to be paid back and I now understand that the script won't be ready until after the 18th. Just asked for more communication in return.

• Night locked this topic