Any rags to riches stories here by doing Runescape goldfarming?

jamesnoob

Was wondering if there's someone here who earns like 1b+ a month doing RS stuffs(Services, Botting, etc.) Mind sharing your story? haha

"get a real job" they said. Well I would love to get that but right now, In our country, Doing runescape services earns alot more than getting a real job plus I can watch the shows, animes and read interesting stuffs while I do Runescape services hhaha I'm loving this life because of the freedom. Yes, I have a social life too, My computer scientist friends is amazed how I was able to get alot of $$$ from it but although it sounds nice, I know in the long-run they will earn more. 
so right now I'm trying to finding anything that can help me increase my profit since my profit is only 300m-400m a month. I want to try to enter the BOTTING real but I think it is not okay since I'm currently doing powerleveling services so yea I guess I can't enter botting. 

anyways anyone has some success stories here?

Edited by jamesnoob

Basically the first and only proper example that comes to my mind is @Tutorial Island. That hulk of a man, the alpha of all alphas, is a prime example of how succesfull bot-farming can be. Single-handledly he is crashing the prices of zulrah scales deeper and deeper into oblivion, with his unstoppable, legendary powerfarming methods and anti-ban systems. When will he stop? A yacth? Two? Private jet? 600 m2 mansion with 17 exotic animals on the property? Who knows. Only time will tell.

• Like 1
  • Boge 1

20 minutes ago, jamesnoob said:

Was wondering if there's someone here who earns like 1b+ a month doing RS stuffs(Services, Botting, etc.) Mind sharing your story? haha

"get a real job" they said. Well I would love to get that but right now, In our country, Doing runescape services earns alot more than getting a real job plus I can watch the shows, animes and read interesting stuffs while I do Runescape services hhaha I'm loving this life because of the freedom. Yes, I have a social life too, My computer scientist friends is amazed how I was able to get alot of $$$ from it but although it sounds nice, I know in the long-run they will earn more. 
so right now I'm trying to finding anything that can help me increase my profit since my profit is only 300m-400m a month. I want to try to enter the BOTTING real but I think it is not okay since I'm currently doing powerleveling services so yea I guess I can't enter botting. 

anyways anyone has some success stories here?

invest the gains into a sexcam farm:troll:

ps: get a real job stands for doing services in a western country, obviously if you make 50cents an hour you are better off questing....

• Like 1