Obby Tank

Chikan

43 minutes ago, Chikan said:

Most polls that help pures get auto declined because the community doesn't like that, that is how some people want to play the game. :feels:

Oh you don't have to tell me that. I had accs with Defence only for first few years waaaay back. 2005-2012 was all pures for me, active pure clanning from 2007 onwards, had over 2.5k  official pk trips, preps and wars with various clans. I don't play RS rn but even my mule is a decent pure, 0 def exp hottie. Anyways ye community hates pures since the start of time, I remember back in the first year of RS some pures were banned bcus they were simply pures lol.

31 minutes ago, Theminis said:

Oh you don't have to tell me that. I had accs with Defence only for first few years waaaay back. 2005-2012 was all pures for me, active pure clanning from 2007 onwards, had over 2.5k  official pk trips, preps and wars with various clans. I don't play RS rn but even my mule is a decent pure, 0 def exp hottie. Anyways ye community hates pures since the start of time, I remember back in the first year of RS some pures were banned bcus they were simply pures lol.

Wow I never knew pures got banned solely for being pures, that's nuts, can you imagine if that happened today lmao

On 30.11.2017 at 8:21 PM, TL57 said:

Wow I never knew pures got banned solely for being pures, that's nuts, can you imagine if that happened today lmao

I highly doubt doubt that ever happened. I mean pures have been a thing since classic and I don't remember anyone getting banned back then solely for being a pure. If someone got their pure banned, it was most likely for breaking rules, not being a pure.

Edited by Sanders