almost gfed

daamurda

So my gmauler almost got completely fucked. Got a 2 day ban on it. I succesfully botted 1-85 mining on it, endless hours of combat training, and those fucks get me for an hour of agility ( account hasnt been botted in months besides an hour of agility) Now im not sure if i should sell it or keep it. kinda pissed everytime i get an account near perfection imo i get a 2 day or perm lol. Im well aware of not botting accounts you care about, but fuck it once a botter always a botter. Think im gonna keep the account and max some skills out on it while training up a backup account  and using the gp for hand done services. idk that or keep it asmy pker cuz it has firecape with no overheads ect

1 minute ago, Theminis said:

There are some skills I just have to buy services to train my accs up cuz botting them with average VIP/Premium scripts is instaban. One of them being Agility.

yea i have no luck with agility anymore. last year got a lvl 3 1-90 botting it before ban now i cant even do it for an hour

5 minutes ago, daamurda said:

yea i have no luck with agility anymore. last year got a lvl 3 1-90 botting it before ban now i cant even do it for an hour

Pretty much. Beware of Hunter/RC aswell. Anyways, if u enjoy the acc, just keep it, not worth selling. And knowing gmaulers, they are for sure fun lol

22 hours ago, Theminis said:

Tbh even with his quality Premiums I'd be scared to bot Agility

He needs to add mad antibans, like check stats, hover over to see xp shit, fucking timer you can set for camera movements / missclicks random micro breaks / all the rest of it...

5 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

He needs to add mad antibans, like check stats, hover over to see xp shit, fucking timer you can set for camera movements / missclicks random micro breaks / all the rest of it...

Pretty much needs a private script from SICK scripter lol (Apa - shame he doesnt write privs, Czar, Khal or Eagle) with a lot of antibans, also someone that researched Agility bans would be of great help too

I've been getting crushed on agility as well, specifically rooftops.

Premium scripts from several vendors/clients as well as a 1 off private script for progressive rooftops, survival rate is basically 0 with any extensive use personally.

Agility courses on the other hand... I've been able to make out pretty well by botting them sparingly (maybe 1-3 hours at a time). Still get banned a lot, though it is nowhere near the death sentence that rooftops have been.