List Your Fav Shows

isamday6

The Shannara Chronicles - Cool show based on elfs, gnomes, humans, and trolls fighting a dark warlord and saving the 4 lands.

Breaking Bad - Trap Life

Spartacus - Hands down my fav show, my boy Spartacus fights through the Colosseum to regain the love of his life and his freedom.

Game of Thrones - Need I say more?

Prison Break - We all went through that phase, smart ass dude breaking out of jail 2,147,483,647 times. 

The Walking Dead- Overrated in my opinion, constantly argue with my friends over this show but not my type.

The Last Kingdom - My boy Uhtred living life as a savage during the viking time.

List your favorite shows and tell me why you like them. I'm into the medieval time and fiction shows. Let's try to help each other out and get each other on these cool ass shows. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Breaking Bad, a fucking masterpiece, Aaron and Bryan are monsters and I'd pretty much go gay for Aaron :ditto:

Game of thrones need i say more lol cersei by far my fav character, unpopular opinion, also early seasons littlefinger was actually SOOO slick character and well played by the actor. shame they fucked him up and simplyfied him by the 5th and 6th season, eventually just killing him off in most stupid way. oh and who could not love show with charles dance opening scene skinning a real fucking deer.

peaky blinders bonkers show characters are made SO WELL

westworld, actually really excited for s2 will prob turn into my fav along with bb and got.

shameless US, Frank being one of the best characters in tv history @Morova knows whats up

narcos, a suprisingly good show even the 3rd season after pablo escobars death is pretty enjoyable to watch. based on true story.

Boardwalk empire, pretty damn good show, top notch acting from literally everyone, such a talented cast actually its unreal to watch if ur into acting

waiting on 2nd season of taboo, id go gay for tom hardy too

Sons of anarchy were fun to watch, the Night manager was ok, Suits were okay in early seasons, True Detective season 1 only was RLY good, Better call saul was ok to watch too. Prison break sure, way back tho

ye i watch a lot of shows lol i was into acting myself, might return to it 1 day when i stop being a lazy excuse for a human being

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Acerd said:

boku no pico is a masterpiece

No flame please but I don't watch anime...:/ Well I guess I did when I watched Avatar The Last Airbender 2 times but other than that nothing :P

1 minute ago, Theminis said:

Breaking Bad, a fucking masterpiece, Aaron and Bryan are monsters and I'd pretty much go gay for Aaron :ditto:

Game of thrones need i say more lol cersei by far my fav character, unpopular opinion, also early seasons littlefinger was actually SOOO slick character and well played by the actor. shame they fucked him up and simplyfied him by the 5th and 6th season, eventually just killing him off in most stupid way. oh and who could not love show with charles dance opening scene skinning a real fucking deer.

peaky blinders bonkers show characters are made SO WELL

westworld, actually really excited for s2 will prob turn into my fav along with bb and got.

shameless US, Frank being one of the best characters in tv history @Morova knows whats up

narcos, a suprisingly good show even the 3rd season after pablo escobars death is pretty enjoyable to watch. based on true story.

Boardwalk empire, pretty damn good show, top notch acting from literally everyone, such a talented cast actually its unreal to watch if ur into acting

waiting on 2nd season of taboo, id go gay for tom hardy too

Sons of anarchy were fun to watch, the Night manager was ok, Suits were okay in early seasons, True Detective season 1 only was RLY good, Better call saul was ok to watch too. Prison break sure, way back tho

ye i watch a lot of shows lol i was into acting myself, might return to it 1 day when i stop being a lazy excuse for a human being

Nice reply! Glad to see you have an ambition for this subject. Best of luck to you with that and I'll be checking out some of these shows ;)

• Like 1

Enjoy.

https://imgur.com/woBflO5

Might have missed some, but just cant be botherd in trying to remember what I watched.

Plus I wouldnt add any to the list if I didnt like the shows. The list is compiled of shows I liked and watched, moreso I cant pick a favorite because there are many great shows in that list. But currently loved watching the punisher.

Edit: And yes my watched seasons are accurate as to how many I watched (everything except pokémon, I have watched fully)

Edited by Vilius

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air / classic

The Last kingdom / I love a medieval series. Skyrim influenced that passion.

Salem / Not very known. I love the time period

Stranger things / suppose I'll hop on the wagon. Not going to lie tho it's a great unique series. Natalia Dyer has been in my dreams <3