Dispute against Jesse, recovered acc

DeathmatchesGG

Disputed member:

https://osbot.org/forum/profile/490-jesse/

Thread Link: I think this one might be it, not sure. I can provide gif of payment and info passed on to me if you need me to

Explanation: not my e-mail address. Bought it for 125mil. Didn't play for a while and i assume they just stole it back

Evidence: *hidden*

edit: Forgot to mention i paid 125m

• Sad 1

I believe we still have each other added on skype. I will recover the account it shouldn't of even had any issues since I am the original owner. This time I will personally give you all of the recovery questions/info to recover the account and we will do a recover check to make sure you can recover it.

Pm me on skype and we can get this situated or do we need to do this over osbot forums itself? 

Edited by Jesse

6 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I believe we still have each other added on skype. I will recover the account it shouldn't of even had any issues since I am the original owner. This time I will personally give you all of the recovery questions/info to recover the account and we will do a recover check to make sure you can recover it.

Pm me on skype and we can get this situated or do we need to do this over osbot forums itself? 

You can do it over skype. 

52 minutes ago, Dex said:

@Jesse, I'll give you another 12 hours to provide a refund.

I wont have it by then so I guess this is a done closed case. I told him I wouldn't have it for awhile but seeing how this is rushed and how he didn't even come to me in the first place to get this situated I guess I will take the ban unfortunately 

I can give some now if needed to show intentions of that I am going to refund but thats all I can do for at the moment.

Edited by Jesse

This is rushed? You sold an account to the user, taking their money, you recovered the account from a user, scamming them, suspected nothing would happen, and are upset when we demand you refund them? You realize that's not how this works right?

User has been banned, if he wishes to return he will need to refund you, in full, and will remain in TWC for the unforseeable future.

• Like 1

• Mio locked this topic
  • Administrator
On 11/16/2017 at 8:20 PM, Jesse said:

Just to clarify, there was a problem because you recovered the account. It was your email on the account that you used here at osbot. So trying to say you didn't recover is just you lying.

• Like 3