Continuously being banned

IamVortex

5 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Correct.

Although you are more than likely going to be caught on your original IP, the same way it works for RWT.

well thats narrows it down, although my IP might be a contributing factor to me getting banned continuously i would've thought it was the scripts ive been using or the stats i've been training. I dont mind playing legit but there are some aids stats that have to be botted like agility.

1 minute ago, IamVortex said:

well thats narrows it down, although my IP might be a contributing factor to me getting banned continuously i would've thought it was the scripts ive been using or the stats i've been training. I dont mind playing legit but there are some aids stats that have to be botted like agility.

Juggles and I have given you the answer to your question. Just completely remove the notion out of your mind that it is the IP causing your bans and you'll have a better chance at figuring something out. 

I personally do not believe your situation is due to your IP being flagged. I have farmed on my home IP and got many many bans, even more creations and still have not been flagged. However if you're using a socks proxy or a VPN to create/register your accounts 100% you will be banned or locked. 

Edited by Vap0r

2 minutes ago, bkg said:

Stop using bad scripts with high user counts and don't bot agility/rc and you'll stop receiving bans. Botting isn't like it was years ago where you could bot 24/7 without a ban.

i bot 2-3 hours a day and play legit for 2 as i only get 5 hours every few days to play due to work and the premium scripts i've been using are far from being bad. they're pretty flawless.

36 minutes ago, IamVortex said:

i bot 2-3 hours a day and play legit for 2 as i only get 5 hours every few days to play due to work and the premium scripts i've been using are far from being bad. they're pretty flawless.

Try with other clients to see if the bans persist? 

I've only botted a 70-70-70 acc with APA sand crabs on OSBOT client so i dont know much about ban rates, but it seems you are doing something wrong.

What scripts are you using specificaly? are you using breaks? how much botty do you look like? 

I've made multiple lvl 3 99 fletching accounts that started botting the day they were created. So that thing of "cooling off accounts" is not accurate in my opinion, and hand playing them does NO difference at all.

52 minutes ago, undorak7 said:

Try with other clients to see if the bans persist? 

I've only botted a 70-70-70 acc with APA sand crabs on OSBOT client so i dont know much about ban rates, but it seems you are doing something wrong.

What scripts are you using specificaly? are you using breaks? how much botty do you look like? 

I've made multiple lvl 3 99 fletching accounts that started botting the day they were created. So that thing of "cooling off accounts" is not accurate in my opinion, and hand playing them does NO difference at all.

http://prntscr.com/hai8h5

I have the same problem can any help me out. I get banned in 24-48 hours max. I think my IP its flagged, becuase i got banned to much on home ip and dont know what to do.I saw about proxies/vpn, most of people say that proxies are better than vpn. I bought proxy (a premium proxy) its same shit.Someone help me it will get reward.I do quest on bot to look like a normal player but its same... I create a new account (fresh) on my proxy maybe i think it was this problem my home have ip flagged when i usually create it will get banned but its not, i got banned again, and for sure i use premium scripts. I tried to create a new account on different location its same, Someone please help me , my proxies are bad or what? or tell me site where should i buy a good proxie for botting.

3 hours ago, irwtonrs1 said:

Juggles and I have given you the answer to your question. Just completely remove the notion out of your mind that it is the IP causing your bans and you'll have a better chance at figuring something out. 

If you're trying to say flagged ips don't exist then you're grossly mistaken. I do, however, agree that you can manage to bot successfully even with a flagged ip.

17 minutes ago, ForBobo said:

If you're trying to say flagged ips don't exist then you're grossly mistaken. I do, however, agree that you can manage to bot successfully even with a flagged ip.

Unless you do or have ever seriously goldfarmed on osrs then I don't think you should be giving advice. 

• Like 2