If you could do one thing, what would it be?

RoomScape

Find out information so that it could be used for later. Information in regards how to obtain money from sources that I shouldn't be taking it from - #yolo. Hide my identity etc so I'm safe for later.

Also, I'd find out what's wrong with me as a person; people generally don't give you their honest opinions about you. They usually buttkiss you if they're happy and hate on you if their sad, they might not say the true things because they don't want to hurt your feelings or embarrass themselves.

Otherwise, I can't really think of what else I'd want to do.

Find out information so that it could be used for later. Information in regards how to obtain money from sources that I shouldn't be taking it from - #yolo. Hide my identity etc so I'm safe for later.

Also, I'd find out what's wrong with me as a person; people generally don't give you their honest opinions about you. They usually buttkiss you if they're happy and hate on you if their sad, they might not say the true things because they don't want to hurt your feelings or embarrass themselves.

Otherwise, I can't really think of what else I'd want to do.

I keep it real with people.

However, you treat people differently, regardless of whether or not you believe so. It just happens. So, of course, some people will have more to say than others. It's also based on their opinions and history, so their descriptions are also faulty. But you have a nice wish, lmao.