Quashing macro major bans.

RichardH95

Could anyone inform me on how to quash a macroing major perm ban? I have a account which got hit with the ban hammer. At the time it was on a proxie and it wasn’t made on my ip as I brought the account. I have all details to recover the account successfully too as I know that’s part of the procedure!

thanks!

1 minute ago, RichardH95 said:

Could anyone inform me on how to quash a macroing major perm ban? I have a account which got hit with the ban hammer. At the time it was on a proxie and it wasn’t made on my ip as I brought the account. I have all details to recover the account successfully too as I know that’s part of the procedure!

thanks!

unban form: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177105

you wait until they respond if the jagex gods have smiled upon you youll need creation info to unlock

gl

44 minutes ago, gearing said:

unban form: https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177105

you wait until they respond if the jagex gods have smiled upon you youll need creation info to unlock

gl

Is that the only way? I thought you could say that your account was hijacked then once you appeal successfully your accounts macroing major/bot busting bans get quashed?

Just now, RichardH95 said:

Is that the only way? I thought you could say that your account was hijacked then once you appeal successfully your accounts macroing major/bot busting bans get quashed?

Yes, that's the only way. Unless you feel like trying to reach out to the J Mods on the OSRS subreddit. But be careful, they're known to give the "J Mod Smackdown" to about 95% of posts where someone claims to have been hacked, lol.