Selling Karambit Fire & Ice $620 BTC [MM needed]

Item: https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=265562396

Fire and Ice Kara sells for ~650 (on OPSkins) and probably closer to $750 after the operation ends. Sexy ass knife, but I only have eyes for my main girl crypto now ?

PM or post here any questions / bids / offers

Current Bid: 60% of 620 I think? So like $370 or some low brain capacity jewish rodent bullshittery

Edited by purplewatilla

On 10/25/2017 at 8:24 PM, purplewatilla said:

Item: https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=265562396

Fire and Ice Kara sells for ~650 and probably closer to $750 after the operation ends. Sexy ass knife, but I only have eyes for my main girl crypto now ?

PM or post here any questions / bids / offers

Current Bid: N/A

55% (not fire and ice)

Edited by Gucci

7 hours ago, Narcotics said:

Not trolling i promise. But real talk, i don't play csgo but why would someone pay that money to have a skin? It doesn't even change the gameplay 

Looks nice

big money = big dick

Edited by purplewatilla

17 hours ago, Narcotics said:

Not trolling i promise. But real talk, i don't play csgo but why would someone pay that money to have a skin? It doesn't even change the gameplay 

It's more fun to play and looks cool. Plus you get a lot of compliment on your shit. Also, it's not a loss. Sure you pay $650 to buy it but when you're bored of the knife you can just as easily sell it for $650. How many times have you bought shit IRL that you think is fun then you get bored of it and never use it again? Imagine if you could sell it back for the exact same amount after using the shit outta it, you would buy things all the time lul

21 minutes ago, LeBron said:

It's more fun to play and looks cool. Plus you get a lot of compliment on your shit. Also, it's not a loss. Sure you pay $650 to buy it but when you're bored of the knife you can just as easily sell it for $650. How many times have you bought shit IRL that you think is fun then you get bored of it and never use it again? Imagine if you could sell it back for the exact same amount after using the shit outta it, you would buy things all the time lul

Makes sense, I've just been always curious on it. How are these skins achieved? Just by opening packages? Or? 

11 minutes ago, Narcotics said:

Makes sense, I've just been always curious on it. How are these skins achieved? Just by opening packages? Or? 

Yes. Basically when you play games you have a chance of a case being dropped to you and to open that case you need to buy a key from Valve themselves (or other players) which cost around $2.3, you can also buy cases from the market from other players they're very cheap usually like 0.03. Then you open them. The odds are however, absolute trash.

n8BaDjO.png

So basically a 0.25% chance of opening a knife and keep in minds some knives are only worth like 50 bucks so you'd need to be extremely lucky to profit off of opening cases. 

Fun fact! There's an M4A4 skin called "Howl" which is discontinued due to some copyright bs which means none of those can be pumped into the game. When I started playing the game a few years back they were sitting around 100 bucks, now you'll be lucky to get one for 1000. Kind of like party hats and stuff in RS3 and people get banned with one from time to time so they disappear from the game as well. 

• Like 1

As @LeBron posted the below image, please note the paintseed, the amount of yellow on the finger-hold (the circle on top of the karambit) in the TOP LEFT and RIGHT images. Then compare them with the one that is being sold (found in the second and third images). Just a warning, so please be careful if you are not knowledgeable about skin sales and rarity.

UqxMj6lkTB_dyHDdGFwMPw.png

5bUOkY.png

jqI9kr.png